Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Need help with 1953 Bowman Color Submission

I recently bought a high grade raw 1953 Bowman Color set. I want to send it all in to be graded at one time. The problem is that I need the name and extension of a contact person at PSA to get this done in bulk. The girl I talked with today said I would have to send in 2 seperate submissions: one for the stars and one for the commons. Is this the way you have to do it? That did not sound right. Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

Billy

Comments

• Options
    I would email Joe Orlando on that one. I can pretty much guarantee you that you will get top priority submitting something like that at once. I would imagine that PSA would be ready to strike a nice deal on that one, especially if it is in high grade as you stated (Good publicity). In any case, please let us know the results of the submission for this great set.

JEB.
  • Options
    Joe is at his Chateau in France preparing for the harvesting of his vineyard. He'll be back in a week to witness the birth of his new Polo ponies. Probably best to reach him around Christmas in St. Moritz. He's entertaining the Kissingers, Baryshnikovs and Princess Fergie.

Joe's former boss turned Joe's assistant,

Satan