Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Congratulations again to Stump - 100% on 69's

Congratulations Dave for obtaining that last 1969 Topps basic card tonight, the elusive #312 Lee Elia. Great set. image

Now just let me know when the image sign goes up!
Dave
1973 Topps PSA 9's+(retired)
1986 Topps PSA Perfect(active)
1997 Flair Legacy's(active)

Comments

• gemintgemint Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second that. But he really isn't going to sell it is he?
  • Stump...just incredible! I, for one, have toiled over this same labor of love for years and can fully appreciate how tough it is. You poured some serious resources into getting to the promised land. Congratulations! Tell us how you feel and what are your future plans for this set or other endeavors?
    RayB69Topps
    Never met a Vintage card I didn't like!
  • Stump , fantastic job on the set ... Kudos to you imageimage
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Congrats on your accomplishment.
  • boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    Nice Job ! Has to be a nice feeling. Set out a tough goal and accomplish it. Not to mention the 100's of hours you have put into the set.

James
    x
  • BasiloneBasilone Posts: 2,492 ✭✭

Great Job David !!!

John
  • qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    DAVE - Congrats! Glad I was able to help w/ your 2nd to last card the Nettles rc. Now that you have more time, you can concentrate on that '65 bad boy image ...jay
  • theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    Congrats
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • VirtualizardVirtualizard Posts: 1,936 ✭✭
    Cool! When do you expect your GPA to hit 9.00? image

I'm sure the number 1 spot will continue to move further and further out of reach for most of us over time. Great job.

JEB.
  • Congratulations! That set is a real accomplishment especially in that grade!

Sandy
    Buying 1964 PSA 9 Baseball
  • RobbyRobby Posts: 656 ✭✭✭
    From one Dave to another Dave , my Cub's hat off to you for a incredible accomplishment ! I am envious - I'm sitting at 2% of the set graded ! How long did it take you to complete ? Dave ( Robby)
    Collect 1964 Topps Baseball
    1963 Fleer
    Lou Brock Master Set
  • dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    Awesome job Dave!

• great accomplishment DAVE-- I WILL CONTINUE TO UPGRADE WITH PSA12's . I ONLY NEED 126 OF THESE TO TIE YOU , BUT I AM STILL TRYING-- I AM HAPPY TO BE THE AVIS OF THE 69 TOPPS SET. NUMBER TWO IS STILL PRETTY SPECIAL. RON HOBBS
    TWINRON

• Congrats!!!

Vic
    Please be kind to me. Even though I'm now a former postal employee, I'm still capable of snapping at any time.
  • aconteaconte Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Stump! Big time on a big set!!

aconte