Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Swaps Received

Thought I would start a separate thread so everyone could tell what they received in this latest swap.

I received mine from Bgman today and it was a real nice package.......

A 3pc Lincoln set with a Pepsi Blue 43D
a 74, 75, and 81 proof Roosies all nicely toned......esp the 75, it has some real nice rainbows
a 66 Washington, looks like an SMS, with a dark goldish toning
and for my circ type set.......
a real nice 1890 seated dime
and a great 1891-S seated quarter.......

Thanks!

And SgtPPS, your package went out in yesterdays mail, so you should have it real soon.
imageimage

Comments

• Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    Received my coins from MrPawn today. Included were:

1985s proof Kennedy a real beauty.
    1957 proof Jefferson, another real beauty and one that I needed.
    1964 proof Jefferson, another beauty that I needed.
    a PCGS PR68DCAM Kennedy, really nice and one that I sorely needed.
    a PCGS PR 67 1972s Kennedy half, another real beauty.

Thanks Mr. Pawn, you made my day.

Luskie
  • Options
    Glad to hear that they made it before the big day

• Options
    I got the 2003 proof set
    1884 LGDOT VAM 3 morgan Top 100 NGC AU53
    and a gorgeous 1880 raw morgan image

RtgJeg, I put a nice compilation together and they will be going out on Monday
    Life can be like a bowl of cherries, sometimes its squishy and full of pits.
  • Options
    achteyachtey Posts: 304 ✭✭✭
    JohnK,

I absolutely LOVE the coins you sent me. I can't believe you sent me so much, for those of you that are wondering, JohnK sent the following:

PCGS 1882-O MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR, MS-62
    PCGS 1953-S FRANKLIN HALF DOLLAR, MS-64
    PCGS 1954-S FRANKLIN HALF DOLLAR, MS-64
    PCGS 1960 FRANKLIN HALF DOLLAR, MS64 FBL
    NGC 1954-D FRANKLIN HALF DOLLAR, MS 64 FBL

Thanks again and I really enjoy the coins you sent.

Achtey
    The world meets no one half way. If you want it you have to go get it.
  • Options
    I got the package from Pat in the mail today.

The first thing I noticed were 2 - 1933 St. Gaudens Double Eagles. The original was auctioned off for $7.5 million so as you probably guessed. They are not originals. They are however beautiful coins, and I thank you very much for them. Next there was a 2001 Silver eagle, a 1922-D Peace Dollar, a 1945-S Liberty Walker, a 1942 Mercury dime, and the premiere coin of the package....

Drum roll please ..........

An ICG 2001-S PR 69 DCAM Sacagawea dollar.
    Rich
  • Options
    I got my package in the mail.

Lets start with 8 rolls of wheat cents(let the searching beginimage )
    next we have several uncirculated Roosies and Jeffersons
    79 P&D
    80 P&D
    81 P&D
    one of each type.
    And I also got a GREAT condition 1886 Morgan.
    AND a 2003 Silver Proof Set W/misprinted COA.

Thanks, I love em'!!!!

Steve
    He who dies with the most coins wins....image

CoinsNCurrency.com
  • Options
    My package came last night.

I got a 1994 Silver Proof set, and this is my first silver set; what a beauty!
    Also there is a great looking 2002 BU silver dollar and a 1999 Korean soccer commem, yet another great looking coin!
    I almost forgot, the HOARD of HOARDS! My daughter's eyes just about popped out when she saw those lusterous golden plated chocolates. I "said sharing is fun", and then I heard her say something about finding "burried pirate treasures" and "finders keepers" as she proceded to bounce off the walls throughout the rest of the night. ;-}

Thank you Tade, this was a pleasant surprise!!!

James
    Coins for sale here only at http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=7&threadid=223234

Looking for pre 1957 quarters and halfs.
    Still need 20c, $3, $4, and $100 for my denominational set.
    Trying to complete a 1903,1904 AU/BU set.
    Collect pre 1957 circ, 1957-current proof, gold, dark side silver and palladium
  • Options
    Received m swap today. Great coins. Thanks
    2 "O" mint Moorgan Dollars (Nice)
    3 Mr. Franklin Halves, 2 MS60 and a 1955 FBL in MS63 with some neat edge toning (Very Nice)
    And then 4 Proof Roosevelt dimes that will probably head out to get slabbed.

Thanks for a great selection of very nice coins.

• Options
    bgmanbgman Posts: 473 ✭✭
    Received my package this morning.

I received two Roosevelt Dimes, both in PCGS holders with Mint Set toning.

1949 MS66
    1949-S MS65

Each coin came in a Slab Caddy.

Thanks for the great coins.

Randy
  • Options
    I recieved my package today. An 1891-O morgan, a 2003 Canadian silver maple leaf, a 1955-D quarter, an 1883 with cents Liberty head nickel (for my cirulated set), a 1909 Lincoln cent (also for a circulated set), and an 1853 silver 3 cent piece. Very nice, thanks bootleg3!
    Looking for info on MN national banknotes from New Ulm, Sleepy Eye, Mankato, Hanska, and Lake Crystal. Also Two Harbors, Duluth, Brainerd, and Ely.
  • Options
    Received my coins today. Thanks Wil they will fit in great.
    8 IHC 1901-1908
    8 WLH these will fit in my circulation album and fill some empty spots.
    1962 Proof set
    1977S Proof Ike
  • Options
    Got my coins too....a beautiful lot of nothing. image
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭✭
    BamaCollector, I hate to hear that you haven't received anything in the swap. Have you tried to contact your swap partner? Looking back at the list, the one who was to send to you is an old timer.........try contacting him again and if you still get no response, let me know, I will work up a package for you.
    imageimage

• Options
    I received a nice swap from my swapper, as i stated earlier in this thread, but I have been ubable to get a package out for Jes1979 as I can't get ahold of her in any way. So if anyone knows anything about her let me know.
  • Options
    Jes1979 has not signed on since Aug 4th. This person's send to partner bowed out of the swap as well. Might be a good idea to send to BamaCollector

• Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭✭
    Excellent idea MrPawn.........It burns my innards when I hear of people renegging on swaps....esp after they receive something.
    imageimage

• Options
    I will be happy to do that if that is what all think I should do. I have sent several emails, as well as PM's, to Jes1979 to try to settle this. I too do not like swappers that back out. I have wanted to get this settled for quite some time. That is why I didn't join the labor day swap as I was still trying to get this settled. So if all agree and if Bama collector will contact me with his address and an idea of what he collects. I would be glad to send him a package and get this swap behind me.
  • Options
    Lo and behold.....I received, on Saturday afternoon, 1 1991 Washington proof, 1 1992 Washington proof, and 1 1983-S pcgs PR69DCAM Roosie.

Thank you all who wanted to make this situation right! image
  • Options
    Got my swap several weeks ago, Nice coins, Thanks FatMan!
    Calling all Morgans!!!
    My Ebay Items