Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Help! I only have three more PSA 8 1972 Topps cards to go.

Hi, I have a complete PSA graded 1972 Topps baseball card set. Although it is complete, I still need to upgrade three more cards to have all of them in a PSA 8 or higher. I currently have PSA 7 versions of these cards. They are #178 Schaal IA, #409 Baker and #655 Grote. I know that this isn't the right forum to use to put a "wanted" request. However, I figured that if I wanted to ask the best collectors and dealers in the hobby for help - this would be the place. If anyone has any of these cards for sale, please let me know. Neil (Neil B. Downey and Sons Collection)

Comments

• Options
    only 1972 topps i have graded is mays #49 graded psa 7.lmk, if you are interested in this one? plus turn on your pm's. lmk, thanks Nathan
    lets make a deal!ref so far ken60565, Derrick,delgadofan,Sporto1633,KG, dodgerguy99, PROMETHIUS88 and winsarc !as well as others !
  • Options
    Hi Z28, I already have that one in a PSA 8. Thanks anyway. What does "turn on your pm's" mean? Neil
  • Options
    means turn on your private messages. you notice i have more icons?
    lets make a deal!ref so far ken60565, Derrick,delgadofan,Sporto1633,KG, dodgerguy99, PROMETHIUS88 and winsarc !as well as others !