Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Hey Jefferson guys.........

keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
...........I think I've asked this question before, but does anyone have pricing on a 1946-D/D?? The last one I found was a curiosity piece and not really worth holdering since the grade was only VF at best. This one is a very nice originally toned MS64/65 non-full step gem that I picked out of a folder in Baltimore for the princely sum of $3.50!! I forgot all about it because I was paying too much attention to the slabbed coins!imageimage PCGS pop report shows 1-AU58 and 1-MS65 along with 1-MS64FS, 6-MS65FS and 5-MS66FS. The second "D" is shifted to the east and slightly upward, the doubling apparent with a 3X glass. No pictures till i can get the QX-3 going next weekend.

Al H.image

Comments

• Options
    Hey Keets,

I know the thread is kinda old but did you get any pics of this particular RPM? The way you discribe it, there are none listed that travel east. The ones that are reported are worth around $10 to $25 in MS, with the exception of the inverted D, which goes for around $500 in 64, FS.
    Regards,

J. Taylor
    CONECA Member
    FSNC Member

• Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    Wierd. I just got a 46D in change yesterday. I'll have to look at it.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    IF ITS A D/HORIZONITAL D ILL BUY IT

put with my xf45 pcgs 42 d/horizntal d

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file