Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Some off the wall coin stuff I thought of while my kids are driving me nuts......

I couldn't attend Baltimore......and didn't care.

Is PCGS for real with that 75 day estimated grading time? What did everyone take vacations at the same time over there? No wonder dealers hesitate before they send stuff out to them. 75 days is TOO LONG for them to have the coins and my money tied up.

Weren't there too many auctions around the ANA, or was it just me?

Is SEGS out of business yet? They've fallen off the end of the earth, or so it seems.

Why is it easier to buy coins, then sell them?

My youngest just fell in the dog food bucket........gotta run!
BigD5
LSCC#1864

Ebay Stuff

Comments

• Options
    TONEDDOLLARSTONEDDOLLARS Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭
    You should not have that much time on your hands if you are watching those kidsimage
  • Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If PCGS is up to a 75 day backlog it indicates a serious business problem. Stockholders should be demanding answers from management as to why this has been allowed to develop.
    All glory is fleeting.
  • Options
    dldallendldallen Posts: 359 ✭✭
    75 days is being nice. Two of us just waited over 90 days! Both were crossover economy for a total of 11 coins between the two submissions. Of course my economy raw submission made it back in less than 60. The jam is at the crackout machine I'm telling you!!!

Dave

PS: Watch those kids!
  • Options
    BigD5BigD5 Posts: 3,433
    Well, my daughter survived the tumble into the dog chow. image We'll make sure mom doesn't hear about that one.

Yeah, the 75 day estimate is depressing. I sent in 4 coins, and the killer will be to not have those coins for that long, and then they come back in bodybags etc......

BigD5
    LSCC#1864

Ebay Stuff
  • Options
    Why can't they just add a grader or two to speed things up. They are charging enough to add at least one more pro.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file