Home U.S. Coin Forum

Gee Thanks.... For making a huge sacrifice... Your all heart....

LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
imageBe Bop A Lula!!
"Senorita HepKitty"
"I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter

Comments

• RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>A TRUE AUCTION - NO RESERVE >>

Russ, NCNE
  • bozboz Posts: 1,405
    The great use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it--James Truslow Adams
  • itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    Would you buy a coin certified by a company with mistrust in its name?
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • JJacksJJacks Posts: 759

What a dumb auction (but with some stuff that is funny for it's stupidity):

WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL, BIDS SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED FROM USERS WITH A FEEDBACK RATING LESS THAN TEN

Sure, like they wont take a $3000 bid from some guy with 9 good feedbacks!

FOR SECURITY, CERTIFICATION NUMBER HAS BEEN DELIBERATELY OBSCURED IN PHOTO

Sure, like anyone wants to steal the picture of this coin!

SPECIAL - USE "BUY IT NOW" and S/H/I IS FREE TO ALL 50 US STATES INCLUDING USA MILITARY APO & FPO

Wow! Overpay by about $3000 and get shipping free!

imageimage

JJacks
    Always buying music cards of artists I like! PSA or raw! Esp want PSA 10s 1991 Musicards Marx, Elton, Bryan Adams, etc. And 92/93 Country Gold AJ, Clint Black, Tim McGraw PSA 10s
  • Not a Franky collector, whats the joke?
    Calling all Morgans!!!
    My Ebay Items
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    The joke is, that coin isnt a 3k coin...... it is doubtful it is even dcam.... the slabbing company is a joke.... In fact, you can trust HCS better....
    who is HCS??????? HepKitty Coingrading Service....
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Ok, so it's not something Franky only.

I baught one, and only one coin in NTC. My first slabbed coin. Guess what. Didn't know sqwat about coins, but I was so pi$$ed off when I got it in.

Never again.

BTW, you can tell theres hardly any cameo and theres a break in the frost at 10:30.
    Calling all Morgans!!!
    My Ebay Items
  • K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    Better be careful Lucy, there is another board member selling NTC slabs and think they are perfectly OK, you might hurt their feelings! image
  • From the photograph I can tell one thing, it is most certainly not DCAM. I can't argue with the PR68 grade because I can't see the coin clearly enough. That auction is all hype and nothing else.
  • doopsdoops Posts: 498
    i sense a new grading service in the makings...
    investors ? BOD ? start up cost ? let's talk.....
    Well, I believe each and every coin should be inspected, and some diamonds may be able to be found in any holder...... But not at this price???? I wouldn't part with 50 bucks for it....
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    Here is my 57, a slamdunk DCAM!!!! Notice Frankies face reflecting several times..... That means very deep mirrors baby!

This GEM is no joke and no hairlines!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Very nice Lucy!
  • ColonialCoinUnionColonialCoinUnion Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Would you buy a coin certified by a company with mistrust in its name? >>

When these guys first advertised their new company in Coinworld a year or two ago (long before I realized they were another ACG) I thought the same thing and I emailed them to say that having the word 'mistrust' in your corporate name was a tremendously terrible idea -

Though apparently appropriate in this case.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file