Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Auction for Carlos - 1982 Topps Jack Lambert PSA 10

Carlos,

You may not remember me but I sold you a 1972 OJ Simpson PSA 9 which I hope is still part of your set, unless of course you upgraded to the PSA 10! In any case, I would also like to help keep your set intact and show my support for you and your family in these trying times.

I commend all those individuals who have stepped up and shown that there are still good and caring people left in this crazy world.

I have listed a 1982 Topps Jack Lambert PSA 10 on ebay of which 100% of the final auction price will go to you.

Auction Link

Please accept this contribution on behalf of me and my wife.

Best wishes,

Robert

Comments

• Options
    carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    Robert I remember that transaction very well. You did a very nice job in responding to my numerous emails. You also packaged the card well and shipped it in a very timely fashion. I use to check out your sight a lot in hopes of seeing more 1972 Topps cards listed. You are still on my favorites list but for some reason the link no longer works (error message). Did you update the sight? Do you have a new link? I still love to window shop.image

Carlos
  • Options
    Carlos,

I have taken the site down temporarily because I am getting ready to move and I have been too busy to keep up with it. I sold off most everything but am working diligently to replenish my supply. I will be buying aggressively over the next few months and hope to have the site back up and at full speed shortly after the new year.

I need to post a message on my web so people will be informed, I have gotten a lot of emails asking if I am still in the biz, just laying low for a few months, I plan to come back better than ever!

Thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to reply to my message, I really wish you the best and hope to do more transactions with you somewhere down the road.

Meanwhile, I hope the Lambert PSA 10 goes off well and I will forward the donation to your paypal account as soon as I receive the funds.

Take care and be well.

Robert
  • Options
    Steelers card + Gem Mint 10 = I have to have it!image

This is win-win, Carlos gets more cash and i can get another Steeler PSA 10!

Thanks VGFC for the auction!

Paul.
    Check out my new web site: Monsters of the Gridiron
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    It's off to a good start! Let's keep it moving up!

Thanks
    Robert