Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

who will be at the ANA tomorrow

I will and hope to wear a CU forum name tag!
USPI minimalist design collage
designset
Treasury Seals Type Set

Comments

• Options
    krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there - look for me with a white baseball cap, with the CU boards logo (the one in the upper left of this page) and my handle. I'll also have a black backpack.

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too!
    Kranky I will see you there and I don't need to see you with the hat to know you

Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭
    You'll have no trouble finding me, Pat. I'll be the guy standing outside trying to mooch gas money to get home, because Gus has all my money. image

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• Options
    jbstevenjbsteven Posts: 6,178
    table 1009

please come by
  • Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there in the afternoon. After I find the PCGS table, I'll have a CU pin on.
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • Options
    Dpoole & I will be there around lunchtime.

I'll be the better looking one!

Scott
  • Options
    I wish I could be there!!!!! Please all give us an update and your opinions of the activity on the floor.
  • Options
    wayneherndonwayneherndon Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭
    Table 1210.

WH
  • Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kranky

I can't believe you let Gus get all your money.

I will be there tomorrow with a cup and pencils to sell trying to get money to buy from dealers junk boxes
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file