Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Ok, I need Everyone's Help! ( Involves helping Carlos! - PLEASE READ!)

I posted the infor to the NETWORK 54 site
and cause a BIG STINK because they did not know me
and I have the sig line about my dad's cabin....

Please, if you can, go to the Netwok 54 Thread!
and Back up this situation.

Some there think it is a Scam?!

Thanks!
~jeff
imageimage

Comments

• Options
    VirtualizardVirtualizard Posts: 1,936 ✭✭
    Jeff,

I followed that thread earlier today and finally gave up. What a shame that the people who post there can't follow the links and do some research for themselves. I wouldn't even waste your time there. I read the messages there every once in a while, and the members all seem to live in their own small world with little interest in anything that varies from their narrow minded views.

Your intentions were good. Regardless of the fact that a few clowns on some other weak message board feel the need to question your intent, know that your message has been delivered. That's all you can do.

I'm not a member there and don't care to be.

JEB.
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Pomposity combined with ignorance makes for a dangerous combination.
  • Options
    Is the Netwrok 54 the most exclusive club on the internet? Why can new members not post meaningful subjects without their acceptance? The comments made by some of the people on that forum are absolutely heartless. God forbid if they ever have any hardships.
  • Options
    And I remember someone getting all upset when I called it "elitest" last year.
    Why do I get the feeling, that some cards are worth money, while others are not?
  • Options
    MantlefanMantlefan Posts: 1,079 ✭✭
    Agree with z2345. Get the feeling that if one of their guys ever needed help, they'd raise about 5 bucks! Proud to belong to this board!!image
    Frank

Always looking for 1957 Topps BB in PSA 9!
  • Options
    mrc32mrc32 Posts: 604
    I post over there every once in a while. In fact I posted earlier in that thread.

There are about 15 people over there and they are a bunch of idoits(sorry for the name calling). I'm going to stop going over there. They never talk about cards anyway.
  • Options
    DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    Jeff, it looks like you were able to clear things up over there.

dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    BigKidAtHeartBigKidAtHeart Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    yes... and just for the record,
    I was not concerned about what they thought of me

I just wanted you guys to get over there and back up
    the cause we are working toward.

and now it is all straight and they are all being very nice
    over there now.

~jeff
    imageimage
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's not slam them. It appears to be a misunderstanding that has been cleared up. Making critical comments will not help Carlos. Let's just move forward and hope the donations keep rolling in.
  • Options
    BigKidAtHeartBigKidAtHeart Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    agreed!
    imageimage