Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

The PCGS Pins are very cool and make it a little easier to spot fellow forum members but...

mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭
Tomorrow I am wearing my U of M black leather thong to the show. Also I'll have I image PCGS on my bare belly in Red Lipstick. That way CarolJ and the rest of the PCGS gang will be sure to spot me. And what is really nice is the fact that U of M stands for University of Maryland as well as University of Michigan. Of course I'll be wearing shoes and socks. Wouldn't want to appear indecent.
National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.

Comments

• Options
    Why doesn't PCGS make t-shirts?
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    you will never recognize me!

imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Why doesn't PCGS make t-shirts? >>

It would take them 6 months to get them shipped out!!!image
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭
    Aw, and I opened this thread thinking you were going to talk about my hat. image

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>black leather thong to the show >>

me too, well, mine isn't leather.....
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    Good point Marty. I could wait 6 months though if that's what it takes though, lol.
  • Options
    Oh yeah!!! Kranky has a super cool CU hat that he had made up custom like. Was there another thread about this hat? It is neat. It has the CU logo and his name on the front. I think it had some other words too, but my memory is not too great. Can you order hats Kranky? mdwoods

• Options
    bozboz Posts: 1,405

<< <i>what is really nice is the fact that U of M stands for University of Maryland as well as University of Michigan. >>

GO BLUEimage
    The great use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it--James Truslow Adams
  • Options
    I can't believe not one person was grossed out over the idea of a 50 year old man wandering the bourse
    in a black leather thong. I'm used to myself and it turns my stomach a bit. image

Oh Yeah GO BLUE!!image

• Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is nothing wrong with a 50+ yearold wearing what they want.

you youngsters jealous?
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    bozboz Posts: 1,405
    The only thing I'm wondering, is why black? So many will be in the same color. Go with an animal print, or maybe flourescent.
    The great use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it--James Truslow Adams
  • Options

<< <i>U of M stands for University of Maryland as well as University of Michigan >>

Let's not forget the University of Montana....go Grizzlies !!
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Tomorrow I am wearing my U of M black leather thong to the show. Also I'll have I image PCGS on my bare belly in Red Lipstick. That way CarolJ and the rest of the PCGS gang will be sure to spot me. And what is really nice is the fact that U of M stands for University of Maryland as well as University of Michigan. Of course I'll be wearing shoes and socks. Wouldn't want to appear indecent. >>

You're cheap, but not easy.

peacockcoins

• Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I know about U of M is the fact that you can't spell "SCUM" without UM.

(I heard this saying about University of Miami. At the time, there was a great deal of truth to the saying.)

Mark
    Mark

• Options
    I don't need a pin or any type of special clothing to be recognized at the show. Just look for a good looking older gentleman with babes of all ages hanging around. That will be me.........By the way guys, the only good blue is Penn State Blue.......Ken
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

<< <i>.........By the way guys, the only good blue is Penn State Blue.......Ken >>

Ken, my buddy, How wrong can you be???? The only good blue is Big Blue From ODU - Old Dominion University!
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    Funny, I thought the best blue was Dallas Cowboys blue!!!!
    Life can be like a bowl of cherries, sometimes its squishy and full of pits.
  • Options

<< <i>Funny, I thought the best blue was Dallas Cowboys blue!!!! >>

My favorite NFL team is whoever is playing the Cowboys. Everybody assumes if you're from Texas you're a Cowboy fan. Around here we consider Dallas to be Southern Oklahoma. image

• Options
    Yea i'm a commodity here.. I live in Philadelphia PA right in the heart of Eagles central LOL.. during football season i get all kinds of threats..

But i think all texans SHOULD be cowboys fans image
    Life can be like a bowl of cherries, sometimes its squishy and full of pits.
  • Options

<< <i>Yea i'm a commodity here.. I live in Philadelphia PA right in the heart of Eagles central LOL.. during football season i get all kinds of threats..

But i think all texans SHOULD be cowboys fans image >>

That's like saying everybody north of the Mason Dixon Line should be Yankee fans !!! image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file