Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

why collect the players you collect?

like for example, why do i collect derek jeter?

i'm a yankees fan in baseball, wizards in basketball, and nothing in football (not much into football)

well, the wizards really don't have anyone special, except for jordan, who retired. so that's gone.

in the yankees...the only guys i would have collected would be jeter, soriano, and posada.

well, as you know, most yankees are tough to get autos from in person

i've been to a few games and most of them won't give autos at all, even if there is only one fan saying before the game "mr.____, could i have your autograph?"

jeter was the only guy in the team who signed my baseball (wow) and was happy to do so.

the others (the ones that actually did) just signed my baseball as though it was an obligation, even without a smile.

jeter is true to his fans, even in bad games he will sign. he also does it before and after games.

it's just me, my cousin use to collect vince carter, then he went to an alumni game (unc vs duke). after the game, every player signed for the fans (they waited 2 hours to sign for everyone)...except for one player. you guessed it...VINCE CARTER. he just left, he probably had the best game and thought he was GOD or something and just left. my aunt and him (my cousin) requested his auto, he declined. never the less, my cousin sold his entire vince carter collection the next day. he did get everyone else's auto.

why i collect jeter? he plays for my favorite team, he is a star player, and he is true to his fans.
jeter auto greensboro minor league baseball on EBAY

***tRaDeLiSt***

70+ refs...just ask!!!

chillinbij7@netscape.net

Comments