Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Another Auction for Carlos - Modern

I have had this listed for 5 days without any takers. Just read about Carlos and I am willing to kick in the half proceeds from this if it sells.

Auction

Added 7-31 If the auction goes over $200, I will donate every $ over that amount to Carlos in addition to one half of the first $200.

Comments

• Options
    coachhcoachh Posts: 529
    Got 1 bid but Sure would like to see more. Modern collectors, where are you???
  • Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    ttt
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    COACH - Nice gesture, I just doubled the prior bid to get the ball rolling...jay
  • Options
    im about to dig up a 100 card lot of modern rookies- all sports, stars like peyton manning, kobe, jeter, arod, emmitt, etc. book value is probably around $1200 bucks. i will donate half the proceeds directly to Carlos
  • Options
    to all the board members-
    i am in the process of listing 3 large modern rookie card lots- one each of baseball, basketball, and football. mostly newer rookies (arod, jeter, soriano, etc) plus a few older rooks i have like thurman munson, carlton fisk, sandberg, ozzie smith, riggins, etc. this is the bulk (value wise) of my modern collection. half the proceeds from each auction will go directly to Carlos. i would imagine book value on all 3 lots total around $3000. if any board members win any of the auctions, shipping will be free (at my expense, not Carlos'. i will post links to the auctions when i list them.

-Will
  • Options
    ok here it goes- i listed one auction for football and one for baseball, i didnt have enough decent basketball to get a lot together. links can be found at the following locations-

Baseball

Football

depending on the close price, i might donate a higher percentage. the minimum i will donate is 50%, but hopefully it will sell for enough that i can donate 60% to 75%. this is the majority of my ungraded collection. if any CU members are interested, please bid. thanks. oh btw, i also included a link to the original Carlos thread in my auction, just in case anyone wanted to make a direct donation.

-Will
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    Auction ends tonight. $3300+ value and the bid is at $132.50.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    Auction closed at 201.85. Donation of $102 just sent to Carlos. Thanks everybody.