Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

ECONO SUBMISSION STATUS/52 CALENDER DAYS

WELL I WAS STARTING TO GET WORRIED AS WE HAVE ABOUT 1 DOZEN SUBS IN RIGHT NOW FROM 25 TO 100 COINS EACH AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN THE 30-45 CALENDER DAYS TURNAROUND (DEPENDING)
I KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE IN THE 80+ DAYS,I FEEL FOR YOU. THIS IS SLOW FOR US BUT NOT AS BAD AS IT IS FOR OTHERS. ANYWAY I'LL SHARE THE DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CAM PRODUCER'S RESULTS:
PCGS SUB # 203522
--------------------------
1959 1C PR67CAM NOPE,IT'S A DCAM...CRRRRRRACK !
1964 1C PR67DCAM YEP
1964 1C PR68DCAM YEP
1955 5C PR66CAM (HUH?) LOCK 8CAM OBVIOUSLY THEY GRAZED IT
1955 5C PR67CAM YEP
1955 5C PR67CAM YEP
1959 5C PR67 (WHA?,CAMEO ALL DAY)
1959 5C PR67CAM (WAS WEAKER THAN ONE ABOVE,GO FIGURE)
1961 5C PR67 (RAINBOW KILLER MAX)
1963 5C PR67CAM (WAS A SHOT 9CAM WHEN IT LEFT HERE)
1964 5C PR67CAM (RAINBOW PERIPHS)
1955 10C PR67CAM ON TARGET
1956 10C PR67DCAM ON TARGET
1956 10C PR67DCAM (WAS AN 8DCAM+ SHOT 9,MUSTA GRAZED IT TOO,THOUGHT IT WAS A BIGGIE)
THEY MUSTA GRAZED IT TOO
1957 10C PR68CAM (HAD THE 9 SHOT)
1959 10C PR68CAM ON TARGET
1961 10C PR68CAM DCAM+ OBV/DC-REV NET CAM?.....CRACK!
1961 10C PR67DCAM EXACT TWIN TO THE ABOVE, 68DCAM
1963 10C PR68CAM ON TARGET,AVG COIN
1952 25C PR67CAM HAD THE 8 SHOT,ONLY A SHOT,HIGHEND 67++ STRONG CAM
1958 25C PR68CAM ON TARGET
1958 25C PR67CAM ON TARGET
1958 25C PR68DCAM <GOOD HIT BUT I SWEAR THIS COIN SHOULDA WENT 9DCAM IT IS (WAS) PERFECT
MAY BE A CRACKER OR REVIEW
1959 25C PR68CAM ON TARGET
1959 25C PR69CAM (9CAM WITH A DCAM SHOT) NICE CAM+++ ANYWAY
1959 25C PR68CAM SHOULD 9CAM'D FLAWLESS AS THE ABOVE
1960 25C PR68CAM (SORRY,HE'S GONNA SEE A HAMMER, THIS IS A 9DCAM ALL DAY LONG)
1952 50C PR68 <OH YEAH ! POP OF 1 THOUGHT IT MAY 9,KNEW A 8+,SHOULDA KNOWN THEY WOULDNT
69 A NEAR PERFECT MICRO-FLAWLESS 1952 PROOF FRANKLIN NO MATTER WHAT!
1960 25C PR68CAM ON TARGET

Comments

• Options
    52 days? wow..we're on a roll now!
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 52!!!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting a POP ONE these days on Franklins is TOUGH! Congratulations. I love reading your reviews too on the coins submitted.

peacockcoins

• Options
    Weren't you the one bragging the other day that PCGS should hire you to grade all their 1936-current coins and that they'd all be graded DEAD RIGHT 100% ON TARGET NO QUESTIONS ABOUT IT? Looks like you should be applying at Accugrade instead of PCGS the way you overgrade your stuff.

• Options
    doopsdoops Posts: 498

<< <i>Weren't you the one bragging the other day that PCGS should hire you to grade all their 1936-current coins and that they'd all be graded DEAD RIGHT 100% ON TARGET NO QUESTIONS ABOUT IT? Looks like you should be applying at Accugrade instead of PCGS the way you overgrade your stuff. >>

ahhh SHUDDUP you fruitcudfruit ! i, i said (I) was dead on on every coin and i AM. that teeny submission that unfortunately, the 2.8 seconds per grader x 2,maybe 3 and a finalizer, then slab em and a q/c checker of the product once "in slab". if they slip on one and get a teeny hairline on it or throw it in a brazened repetitively used "in-house" flip between the coins being ahem "graded" and slabbed and q/c catches it, that's out of my control and their flubbing up on a few coins either by flat out misgrading them or mishandling them while in their control....that falls into the "sh*t happens" category. we compensate by cracking or grade reviewing or seeing what THEY did to lessen or "gift" a coins grade or desig. and YES,i AM dead on on EVERY one when they leave here pudboy. been doing this longer than anyone i know except val webb,even rick (27yrs for us) and we produce more slabs singularly in the 1950 to 1970 proof era than all others,period. so yeah fruity, my grades were the grades, theirs 95%+ concur unless THEY do the detriment to OUR coins. this is a REALITY we simply equate into the daily picture. we dont send in ANY coin that's not worth it whether it's a $20 item to a $20,000 item. we do submit problem items that once in a holder some idiot will buy the holder NOT the coin,those sell anonymously in several venues or in cheap wholesale deals to other cam dealers,many of which,on the second rate or "problem" coins end up on ebay from "others" that we originally produced....however,a large percentage of profits the last few years for us has been from buying ngc coins at a heavy discount,sometimes far less than half and forget crossovers,neither service will do that either way just to spite the competition,not look out for the customer. those get cracked and the ratio of those "worthy" either make the same or better pcgs grades once cracked from ngc holders and sent to pcgs...the end result is,considering 50-70 cameos which dont have a sight unseen market, that it's up to US that we have to "develope the acceptable levels" YOU,et-al/all pay for these coins. unlike morgans,commems,type coins,etc,etc....we either maintain certain levels or let them fall to adjust or tighten up to let them rise.....the facts of cameo proof coinage of the 1950 to 1970 true cameo era ! PERIOD, which obviously YOU nor ANY of your 5 other troller psycho identities would have a real clue about. i tell it like it is, you cant handle it.
  • Options
    BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    Doops, dont let the trolls get you going, I really liked your post and your feelings above, dont let these guys ruin it---------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • Options

<< <i>Doops, dont let the trolls get you going, I really liked your post and your feelings above, dont let these guys ruin it---------BigE >>

i hear ya, not to worry...unfortunately due to human behavior (or maybe that's misbehavior) of some of these nuttos,it dont bother me to tell em like it is. hell, maybe they'll even benefit if they're wise....
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    Rats, no 61 Frankie in a ultra cam??????????
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>YES,i AM dead on on EVERY one when they leave here pudboy >>

Pudboy....LMAO
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • Options
    Doops for President!!!(I would love to hear the debates)---------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>YES,i AM dead on on EVERY one when they leave here pudboy >>

Pudboy....LMAO >>

imagehttp://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=pudboy&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1 image

peacockcoins

• Options
    Is freakycoinfreak really pudboy?---------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • Options
    How long have you been collecting, seems your grades are right on, as far as I can tell with submission results.
    Calling all Morgans!!!
    My Ebay Items
  • Options

<< <i>Doops for President!!!(I would love to hear the debates)---------BigE >>

I gracefully deny the notion,although the debate part in itself would change some thangs! B U T !!
    i'll pass, mainly because they (i say "they") would, for the most part, that would be most ALL congressmen,senators,cia directors past and present,previous presidents and 20 pokes and strap-ons later "estranged wives" such as (hillary,etc),(God,what a perv and distortion of humankind for a dollar that has sold out to the devil himself) and most of the current and former fbi heads, MOST all the decision making cabinet posts current and past,"supreme court implants",current and past,dignitairies of the world,ambassadors to/for nations,etc,etc, i said most all, (there are 3 who would remain:rumsfeld,powell and ms rice and we'd start over) the rest would all be in prison in an excruciatingly fast built manner of a 200,000+ inmate capacity lockdown facility in alabama immediately following my swearing in. them liars,cheats,conjobs,back pocket stuffers,"once good man, gone south" sellouts would all serve the old fashioned "bust the big rocks into little rocks" hard time due to their takedown of OUR and OUR children's morality and it would be for the "actual" crimes they have indeed strewn upon our belovedly founded society for the truly unquestionable crimes they have ALL blatantly committed be it by and according to GOD alone or by the law and GOD in unison,you know who we're refering to. those right in your/our/my face changing MY country into something it was not meant to be a thousand years ago or a thousand years from now. yes,considering all the sinful,evil deed-do'er things they have put the good apple pie roots of this great country through,that fact being a rotten,stinking cesspool of a modern version of S&G ....there would be NO mercy and they would PAY. so therefore realizing i'd be assasinated within a month from a traitor insider sacrificing himself to be a "idiot" er, uh...i meant "martyr"....so....i'd rather just be an old retired,still buffed and energetic cumfy coin dealer at 55 (currently a few shy) and spend 15yrs or so "doing the world" thing...then relax and enjoy my sweet,just one on one..until we meet up yonder....knowlege is power, claiming no direction is the guide
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    More Doops for me!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file