Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Dealer Appreciatrion for fellow board member HOTCOINS for 2 POP 1 Clad Washington Quarters

This is a subject that probably needs to get more attention than it does. I want to Personally and Publicly want to THANK a fellow board member and dealer Nate Hotler PCGS registry forum ID HotCoins Ebay ID Hottestcoins for his cooperation and great assistance in helping me to obtain 2 POP 1 Clad Washington Quarters for my Virginian II registry set a 1970-D MS-68 and a 1972-D MS-68 at what I consider a very fair price. It is not often that dealers are willing to go that extra step with us collectors. I would also be remiss if I did not mention Mitch Wondercoin here also as I have dealt with Mitch with several registry sets in the past 5 years and if you work Modern Coins he is the man to see if he doesn't have the coin you are looking for He can find it for you if it is available. Again Many Thanks and best Regards to NATE and MITCH.image
FORMER # 1 NOW # 3 ON ALL TIME FINEST CLAD QUARTER COLLECTION

PCGS THE ONLY WAY TO GO

Ed

Comments

• Options
    MistercoinmanMistercoinman Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭
    I agree Mitch from Wondercoin is great, I have purchased a few coins from him and everything has been top notch. Good job Mitch and thanks for some great coins. Fred
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Ed (and Fred) for the kind words. image It is equally refreshing to deal with great collectors like yourselves and so many other collectors on the boards. image

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    andy007andy007 Posts: 475
    sounds like I need to resubmit my MS67 72-D, BTW Ed, have you found that the 72-D is the easiest clad Washington quarter to find in high grade? I paid $5 for the whole mint set that I submitted for the 67.