Home U.S. Coin Forum

Good sites for fractional gold?

What are the best fractional gold sites on the net.

Comments

• calgolddivercalgolddiver Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    www.calgoldcoins.com
    www.reisbord.com/goldcalfractionals.htm
    www.calgoldonline.com
    Top 25 Type Set 1792 to present

Top 10 Cal Fractional Type Set

successful BST with Ankurj, BigAl, Bullsitter, CommemKing, DCW(7), Elmerfusterpuck, Joelewis, Mach1ne, Minuteman810430, Modcrewman, Nankraut, Nederveit2, Philographer(5), Realgator, Silverpop, SurfinxHI, TomB and Yorkshireman(3)

• Thanks I'll check them out!
  • calgolddivercalgolddiver Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KlectorKid -

what type of information are you looking for ? There is also a great new publication available on fractional gold. Several available on ebay - 3038550837 as an example.
    Top 25 Type Set 1792 to present

Top 10 Cal Fractional Type Set

successful BST with Ankurj, BigAl, Bullsitter, CommemKing, DCW(7), Elmerfusterpuck, Joelewis, Mach1ne, Minuteman810430, Modcrewman, Nankraut, Nederveit2, Philographer(5), Realgator, Silverpop, SurfinxHI, TomB and Yorkshireman(3)

• I want to learn what the differant varietys are I love the history and the prices are great for the rarity.
  • Without question, get the book. It would be hard for any website to cover the roughly 600 varieties without essentially copying the book.

Hey Clint, I used to own your icon. image
    Collector of Fractional Gold; gold tokens from Canada, California, Alaska & other states; gold so-called dollars, and other oddball stuff.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file