Home U.S. Coin Forum

toned lincoln proof

I picked this up this weekend, the reverse looks the same.
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Comments

• jbstevenjbsteven Posts: 6,178

colorful!
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭
    Travis,

Has JB PMed you yet to buy it? Watch out for him, he's a smooth talking dude and before you know it, you'll be shipping your nice coins to him. image

Russ, NCNE
  • here is the reverse
    Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
  • Travis.....um.....er......just thought you might want to edit your profile quote below and change the word "there" to "their". Not a biggie except it will appear on every post you make. Considering the "meat" of the quote i thought it pretty funny and just wanted you to know i'm NOT arguing with you over it! image

BTW....welcome aboard!

Profile quote:
    "Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!"
    The Ex-"Crown Jewel" of my collection! 1915 PF68 (NGC) Barber Half "Eliasberg".

Once again resides with Legend, the original purchaser "raw" at live Eliasberg auction. Laura and i "love" the same lady!

• Thanks Joe I fixed it, to funny

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file