Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Little Weekend Jump, Beep Beep

I picked up a 1977-S Ike PR69DC for my 20th Century Type Set, Major Types, No Gold that replaces the 1974-S Ike PR68DC.

This little purchase bumped me back to #8, sorry Brian (itsnotjustme).

I also picked up a 1976-S Jefferson and Roosevelt in PR69DC and put them in that set replacing the 1999-S's and update my 1976 Proof Set. That leaves me with the Lincoln and T1 Ike which are both a little expensive in PR69DC (may have to go with PR68DC's on those).

Now I have the following PCGS coins I need to get rid of:

1974S Ike PR68DC
1999S Jefferson PR69DC
1999S Roosevelt PR69DC (Clad)
1999S Roosevelt PR69DC (Silver)

And the following 2 from previous updates:

1943D Jefferson MS66FS
1944D Roosevelt MS66FB

If anyone is interested in these, please PM me.

Larry

Comments

• Options
    itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    .01 .01 Can I improve by .01? Maybe here, maybe there, hey what's this coin doing there?

An MS64FH SLQ. As for points that coin just wont do!

It's a nice coin, but not my best. I have a 65FH available to pass the test.

But it won't work... the certs invalid... asked PCGS for help, but still not valid.

Just check the invoice, number 339304. Go down to the last line, you'll see my score!
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • Options
    Brian,

Once you get that SLQ straight then you will pass me by several .01's and for good. I do not plan on any more upgrades in this set (maybe I can hang in the top 10 for awhile).

I need to get back to working on the Basic Type Set suggested by Typetone. Just picked up a PCGS 1865 2 cent MS64RB (got carried away and paid a little too much.1865 2 Cent

You go get em'

Larry
  • Options
    itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    It's in It's in! I finally got it in!
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • Options
    Brian,

Congrats on getting that SLQ in your set and moving back ahead of me (for good, maybe...LOL). image

Larry