Home U.S. Coin Forum

Will Anybody Be Interested...

If I put a few rolls of mixed (date, mintmark and condition) wheaties on the BST forum? I'm thinking of selling them for like $1.50 a roll plus S/H.
Important Things to Remember
1. They have been searched (at least once, by me) - besides the chance at a couple poor man's double dies, there's nothing of much value.
2. They were obviously taken from circulation throughout the years, so there's nothing too rare either.
3. Conditions will vary from good to AU (not many are AU, but there might be a few)
4. There may be (probably will be, actually) duplicate coins.

So, what do you think? Will there be any interest? Is the price alright? Should I just put them on Ebay?
Just My 2 Cents,
Big Mike <><

Let your roots grow down into him and draw up nourishment from him, so you will grow in faith, strong and vigorous in the truth you were taught. Let your lives overflow with thanksgiving for all that he has done. --Colossians 2:7

Comments

• cladkingcladking Posts: 28,525 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd predict that shipping costs will contain any demand unless a variety collector feels lucky.

These are usually traded locally because of high shipping costs. There may be an opportunity
    to make some money if someone with a strong back and low overhead is interested in moving
    them around.
    Tempus fugit.
  • I would be interested in having a roll or 2 sent to my neice, who is a budding YN.
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights