Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

CERTIFIED GEM TONED PROOF JEFFERSONS - WAY BELOW EBAY GOING RATES! - WILL ENTERTAIN MULTIPLE PURCH D

For your indulgence – here’s a great selection of Proof Toned Certified Jeffersons. This grouping has been subdivided into three categories based on color and eye appeal Obviously the selections, having been made by my wife and me, might be different than yours, however, judging from the quality of the coins in hand, these are every bit as good as the ones you see selling elsewhere for double or more in other holders.

The coins have been separated into three categories – Good (@$65 each), Better (@$75 each), and Best (@ $85 each), and appear in no particular order within each grouping. I will let the coins do the talking for themselves, save to say that all of them are brilliant proofs with no haze or distractions whatsoever. I have tried to photograph each individual coin to show off the colors as much as possible without getting interference from the light sources.

Please PM or email me (FrankChiong@msn.com) with the ANACS number of the coin you’re interested in. Because there are so many of them, sales will be strictly on a first come first serve basis.

I accept Paypal (Credit Card purchases are welcome) checks, and money orders. There is a 7 day no questions asked return privilege and I will make every effort to mail the coins out to everyone as quickly as possible. The prices reflected are for the coins DELIVERED – there is no additional shipping charge. If you would like to make me an offer on multiple lots I’m all ears. Thanks for looking in!

Frank

The Better:

Lot 7: Price - $75

Lot 8: Price - $75

Lot 9: Price - $75

Lot 10: Price - $75

Lot 11: Price - $75

Lot 12: Price - $75

Lot 13: Price - $75

Lot 14: Price - $75

Lot 15: Price - $75

Lot 16: Price - $75