Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Very cool Lincoln cent errors won on Ebay tonight. Including a rainbow toned clipped planchet and a

Comments

• Options
    wingedlibertywingedliberty Posts: 4,805 ✭✭
    ttt
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    great buys at good prices...
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    Nice coins. Looks like everything here except a couple of threads are getting ignored. I do have to say those threads are entertaining. Neat errors and good prices. Congrats. image

• Options
    Thanks, I am particularly eager to get the rainbow clip.

Brian.
  • Options
    Nice coins Brian.
  • Options
    Is it my monitor or is the 2001 D/S Lincoln also a small broadstrike? It may just be time to upgrade to a larger monitor, but the obverse rims just don't look quite right.....
    Paul Fillmore
    ANA LM5200
  • Options
    nuckleheadnucklehead Posts: 1,500
    Good errors and at a good price.
    Friends are Gods way of apologizing for your relatives.
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Is it my monitor or is the 2001 D/S Lincoln also a small broadstrike? It may just be time to upgrade to a larger monitor, but the obverse rims just don't look quite right..... >>

Most certainly is
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    Thanks for pointing that out. Its is also a broadstrike. Wow! I didn't even notice until you guys pointed it out. Thanks.

Brian.
  • Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭✭
    Brian-

The 2001 was a super buy. The seller is a good seller, too. I have dealt with him before as a buyer and seller.

The clip is also a nice error.
  • Options
    Yes, this is a good seller. He had some other juicy morsels , but I was too late.

Brian.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file