Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

When Submitting More Than 100 Cards What Do You Do To Form

I wanted to send in 100 cards, but the submission form only goes up to 25. I tried to edit the left hand column number but it won't allow me to change it. Do most of you just print out the first 25 and then go back and keep entering and when you print it change the numbers to 26 - 50, etc?

I tried to edit it with MicroSoft Front Page but that doesn't work either.

Any help would be appreciated.

1st Finest Set - 1981 Baseball Fleer Basic - Retired
1st Finest Set - 1981 Baseball Fleer Master - Retired
1st Finest Set - 1955 Baseball Golden Stamps - Cleveland Indians - Retired
1st Finest Set - Mel Harder Baseball Master - Active
Mel Harder Showcase Set - Active
#15 on Current Set Registry - 1972 Topps Baseball - Retired
#23 on All Time Set Registry - 1972 Topps Baseball - Retired

Comments

• Options
    I've long had an issue with the very "customer un-friendly" online submission form. Looks like to me they could create different formats to use when you wanted to submit more than 25 cards.
    But, they seem to be very happy with people scribbling out the line numbers and scrawling in their own numbering.
    1963 TOPPS~ SayitaintsoJoe's Fresh from the pack Screamers~ All pictured in living color

"There's no crying in baseball card set building."
  • Options
    Ive never figured out how to do it electronically, so I just fill out the manual forms and change all the pages so that they all have the same invoice number (plus page x of x), and renumber the lines.

If there is an easier way, Id love to hear about it.
  • Options
    BigKidAtHeartBigKidAtHeart Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    Good Question.

I am willing to bet that the biggest sumitters out there
    (like a DSL Sports for example) does NOT do it that way

There HAS to be a different form or another way that
    THEY do it.

I would CALL psa and ask them directly.
    (800) 325-1121
    imageimage
  • Options
    jaxxrjaxxr Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    I have used Excel and/or Works by Microsoft to print up a sheet ( use the gridlines show option ) very similar to the PSA sub. form.
    This aint no party,... this aint no disco,.. this aint no fooling around.
  • Options
    I agree that it is a pain. I print multiple copies of the same form so that the invoice number is the same. Then I mark out the 1-25 and manually renumber. There has got to be a better way.
    Ole Doctor Buck of the Popes of Hell

• Options
    RipkenRipken Posts: 559 ✭✭✭
    I've found the easiest way is to print multiple copies of the invoice (select before you hit "print")..but I don't re-number all of the lines. I just number all of the pages in the upper right and print stickers that say "Page 1, Line 1 (up to 25) and then "Page 2, Line 1 (again up to 25). No complaints so far from PSA! I agree--they SHOULD CERTAINLY be able to create a form for bulk submissions