Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

#8 Mercury Set...SOLD

I may have to sell this set, and I will be wanting to sell it as a whole if possible....in fact if there is anyone out there that wants the entire set right now, please pm me or email.....they will get a real deal on a premium set, and those of you out there that know me, I have culled so many coins, just to get this set put together, these are truly eye appealing , and several are undergraded for sure.
I will be parting with my buffalo set also.
Just cant get into the reason why I am selling, it is personal, it has nothing to do with the coins at all.
Dennis

My Dimes

<< If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right the first time! >>

Comments

• Options
    remumcremumc Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    Regards,

Wayne

www.waynedriskillminiatures.com
  • Options
    CocoinutCocoinut Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pm sent
    Countdown to completion of my Mercury Set: 2 coins. My growing Lincoln Set: Finally completed!
  • Options
    I will sell the entire set for the first $ 16.5K that PM's me, (just about greysheet bid), which is a far cry less than I paid for most of the set. This will include the coins arriving in PCGS boxes labled, and this will pay for the shipping and insurance. Thanks for looking.
    Dennis

My Dimes

• Options
  • Options
    Dennis,

Sorry to hear that you are having to sell. Best of Luck.

Don
    FULL Heads RULE!
  • Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to move up in the registry, but this way. I wish you the best of luck and my heaart goes out for you. Hope to see you back with an even better set
    Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    Thanks, Jonesy, Don, Pat, and all...this is very hard...not just selling the set. Look on the bright side, we all were here when the 1913 Lib Nickel was found..YEA!!!!!!!!image
    Dennis

My Dimes

• Options
    MarkMark Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ditto what Pat said. It's sad to see an active Merc collector sell his or her set. I wish you the best of luck and hope that whatever is going on eventuially allows you to return to collecting Mercs.

Mark
    Mark

• Options
    Good Luck Dennis!! imageimage
  • Options
    Thanks again...image
    Dennis

My Dimes

• Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dennis,

I publicly reitereate what I conveyed to you last week.......don't stay away for too long, and good luck always!

Marc
  • Options
    I will be here, just take a while to recover......thanks again.

Dennis

My Dimes

• Options
    DeepCoinDeepCoin Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭
    Dennis,

I wish you all the best and we will all be here to help when you are in a position to start another Merc set. I dont have the deep pockets for your full set, but I am sure someone will. If you decide to break it up, I know many of us will be interested in helping you with a quick transition. We all know what a nice set you have been building. If you have any no band dupes lying around, let me know.

All the best.
    Retired United States Mint guy, now working on an Everyman Type Set.
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image.... Really....image ..Keep in touch bud.

Dennis was the guy whos set and mine changed positions many times in the Registry. It seems that every time He or I bought a dime the other would also. That was much fun going back and forth with a fellow Merc collector. At the time I believe there was only about 30 Sets or so registered. Hopefully we will be able to do this again.

Hope like Hell everything works out just fine.

Ken
  • Options
    I will get that set back one day.
    Thank all of you for your concern, it really does mean alot to me.
    Dennis

My Dimes

• Options
    remumcremumc Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭
    Hey Dennis,

If you ever need any help, or if ever you get in a fix, just know that you can call on the "Mercsateer Posse". We will be saddled up and ready to ride to your assistance on an hour's notice! I hope you know that you are in all of our thoughts and prayers.

Regards,

Wayne
    Regards,

Wayne

www.waynedriskillminiatures.com
  • Options
    Ditto what Wayne said. Wish you all the best. John V
    Merc collector.
  • Options
    Dang I love this group........image
    Dennis

My Dimes

• Options
    Best of luck Dennis, take care and see you around the boards. Keep in touch. Im glad your set sold whole, I know its hard to sell them all together but with a set like your its best to keep em together. I look forward to see you build another.

Walt image
  • Options
    Thanks Walt.
    And for you wondering when I am taking it down from the site, well I am waiting till the check clears...lol...like it won't image
    Dennis

My Dimes