Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Now that quality coins are available----------

Will they be affordable ?? I sense a frenzy as Dpoole says in another thread, and now that a bunch of coins that I have been searching for many months have become available, I am thinking I still might not fill any holes. If crazy prices are the rule, I plan to wait even longer. How about you????
Actually, sometimes I pay crazy prices at auction, maybe I should say insane, full moon, 33 saint, prices.

Comments

• Options
    mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭
    Geez!! I better check and see when the next full moon is. I'm feeling a little antsy myself. image
    National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.
  • Options
    Zerbe, As Mr. Spock would say, it is logical.

Seriously it makes sense that the hotter the market the more coins are offered by sellers wanting to get better money for there coins want to sell/auction in a hot market the in a slow market. I don't buy coins in a hot market, but thats only my opionion.

Les
    The President claims he didn't lie about taxes for those earning less then $250,000 a year with public mandated health insurance yet his own justice department has said they will use the right of the government to tax when the states appeals go to court.
  • Options
    ZerbeZerbe Posts: 587 ✭✭
    I have this feeling like I am going to LAS VEGAS instead of the ANA.
    Hope everything proves to be close to "normal"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file