Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Wow Silver just took off

Just noticed that silver was around $6.75 an once. I could of swore that last week it was hovering near $4.75. Anyone now why the big jump, and if they think it will continue to climb. That's almost a 43% jump.

Comments

• Options
    If you noticed the US spot chart last week and saw the Canadian spot chart this week you might think that but the current spot is 4.80 an ounce US.
  • Options
    CaptainRonCaptainRon Posts: 1,189 ✭✭
    Thanks, Perhaps the PCGS home page just had a typo, it is listed at $6.78
  • Options
    JulianJulian Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭
    It is a mistake. The price is around $4.80, although gold is up $3+ this morning.
    PNG member, numismatic dealer since 1965. Operates a retail store, also has exhibited at over 1000 shows.
    I firmly believe in numismatics as the world's greatest hobby, but recognize that this is a luxury and without collectors, we can all spend/melt our collections/inventories.

eBaystore
  • Options
    jeffnpcbjeffnpcb Posts: 1,943
    Gold is over $5 , but the EURU is dropping again at .87 to the US dollar. As it drops, gold goes up and vice versa!
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
  • Options
    mrdqmrdq Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭
    did the euro drop 25 cents in the last 2 weeks or did you mean to say the $$ is .87 Euro?

--------T O M---------

-------------------------
  • Options
    Silver is currently $4.91 an ounce.
    PCGS,NGC & ANACS certified toned Morgan dollar dealer.
  • Options
    I just saw the PCGS metals spread and they show silver @ $6.78.What`s up with that??
    PCGS,NGC & ANACS certified toned Morgan dollar dealer.
  • Options
    Correction, $5.08! Gold $360.
    You can fool man but you can't fool God! He knows why you do what you do!
  • Options
    michaelmichael Posts: 9,524 ✭✭
    sweet

you will see gold bring new utterly fantastic highs within the next two years or so

and those saints will do even better!!
  • Options
    DCAMFranklinDCAMFranklin Posts: 2,862 ✭✭
    Gold is up $15 in just the last 2 days. The government is printing money as fast as the presses can run, floating treasury bonds as fast as they can sell them and you are wondering why the metals are going up? Next stop is $410.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file