Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Need help grading Indian head cents. Please. =)

Hello fellow collectors. I moved awhile back and still can’t find my grading book. I don’t want to buy another one because I know I’ll find it sooner or later.

Does anyone know if a website or something on line that covers grading for Indian head cents? I have some I want to grade and need help.

Thanks.
Thadd...
Novice collector, occasionally selling some coins on eBay. Click HERE to see all my auctions.

Comments

• Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out Eagle Eye Rare Coins - Rick has a good description of the coins in MS and circ. I don't know of a site that has a good grading set pictured. You can find the site on Google.
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    HMM...It seems that all of the pages are gone. I wonder if he's in the middle of an update? It was all there a couple weeks ago, including images.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Dang, that was pretty much what I was looking for. Maybe it will come back up again.
    Thadd...
    Novice collector, occasionally selling some coins on eBay. Click HERE to see all my auctions.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file