Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Thoughts on NAXCOM?

Has anyone checked out this site that PSA advertises in every shipment? Seems promising, but I don't know if the site is going to have enough inventory to compete - or just survive - against eBay.

Any comments?

Here's the site:

NAXCOM.com
Always looking for PSA 9 or 10 Pete Maravich cards!

#1 Pete Maravich Master Set AGAIN!

The Ultimate Pete Maravich Card Collection

Comments

• Options
    samsgirl214samsgirl214 Posts: 2,074 ✭✭
    I have been selling at naxcon. best thing is you can't get ripped off. as far as how it will hold up? only time will tell
  • Options
    SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭

<< <i>I have been selling at naxcon. best thing is you can't get ripped off. as far as how it will hold up? only time will tell >>

how much have you moved? what type of cards have you sold?
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    I have been selling of Naxcom. Moved a couple hundred $'s in a few months. Mostly raw cards, but I put two graded cards up, (that I didn't want) sold pretty fast. Jerseys, Bats, and Autos always sell good.

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    samsgirl214samsgirl214 Posts: 2,074 ✭✭
    I have not listed any items on the sell list, I have been searching the 1,000's of buyers . If i have what they want i sell it to them. so far so good. If you check out the site you can get a good idea what items are going for. some items have more than one buyer and some buy prices higher than others. i have moved baseball and football, base cards, inserts, game used and auto's..
  • Options
    Hey, I have checked out NAXCOM a few times in the past and never really found the quality Vintage items I look for. All of that has changed. I was at the NATIONAL in Atlantic City and noticed NAXCOM was promoting a program that they call "VINTAGE SUNDAYS." This is a listing of Vintage items belonging to some of the largest vintage users in the industry. These items have a fixed price and then a rock bottom price if their "high" offer is not accepted. I am eyeing a few cards right now. I just picked up a beautiful Tom Seaver RC PSA 8 for far less than SMR and some others too. Check this out! It is very worthwhile and totally free. NAXCOM does not charge anything to join, have an account or buy. I even saw some Goudey Babe Ruths and more. Finally, somewhere to buy VINTAGE other than ebay!

Michael.