Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Good service isn't dead, Kyle Vick is providing it.

DHeathDHeath Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭
Just a public kudo for a job well done. I placed a small order with Stanton online for some mylar flips and a book, not much really. I paid with paypal, and forgot about it. I never mentioned my CU membership, and didn't correspond with anyone at Stanton. Two days later UPS delivered my package, and it included a cash refund for the discount to CU members. Absolutely perfect.

Thanks Kyle,

Don Heath
Developing theory is what we are meant to do as academic researchers
and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor

Comments

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    What book did you buy? Something about cameo proofs of the modern era by any chance?

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    DCAMFranklinDCAMFranklin Posts: 2,862 ✭✭
    Wow! Some pretty fine service. I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Nice to know of another outlet that provides superior service.

• Options
    ccrccr Posts: 2,446
    I had a similar good experience with him too last month.image I corresponded with him after a minor hiccup, and thats all it was - a hiccup, and he handled it like a pro. Even got the CU discount too. image
  • Options
    TassaTassa Posts: 2,373 ✭✭

<< <i>I had a similar good experience with him too last month. I corresponded with him after a minor hiccup, and thats all it was - a hiccup, and he handled it like a pro. >>

I had a similar experience. I had placed an order, but after a little time went by, I had not received the item. I emailed him about it and he looked into it. Apparently, the order had been lost. Mr. Vick called me and apologized for the delay, told me what the problem was and let me know that my item would be shipped the next day. I wouldn't hesitate to order again. imageimage
  • Options
    I have to chime in here. Kyle is outstanding and runs a great business. you can't beat the service, prices, or products.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file