Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Hey Everyone!! Coin Vault is on!!

Best Numismatic Comedy Show on TV!!
Everytime you hear Crap, Post it!!image

Comments

• Options
    He said the Gold Eagles are 24 carat gold. Wrong, They are 22 carat gold. image
  • Options
    All right!! He has now said they're 22 carat. Of course this is blasted on the screen now. image
  • Options
    He said a lincoln cent came out of one of their sets sold at the FUN show for $50,000.00. He said it graded PR70 Cameo.
    Is this true???
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    Wheres my Margarita?
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    Sorry Babe! Used all the ice cooling down after seeing your Icon winking at me!! image
  • Options
    They,re selling sheets of $2 bills. 16 piece sheets for $269. You can get 32 piece sheets from the mint for $50.
  • Options
    ERER Posts: 7,345
    Are you still watching that crap? Oh, yeah! It 's because of that chick Julie.image
  • Options
    OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You can get 32 piece sheets from the mint for $50 >>

How can the BEP sell $64.00 face sheet of $2 bills for $50.00? And where can I BUY $64.00 face for $50.00?image
  • Options
    Dang, I screwed that up. They sell a sheet of 32 for $85.00. A sheet of $1 bills run $50.00. I'm going to bed!!image
  • Options
    My cable service does not carry it... I hear about it every day from customers, but I have never had the pleasure of watching it....
    Support your local Coin Shop
    LM-ANA3242-CSNS308-MSNS226-ICTA
  • Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,761 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang it, my secret source for high quality coins at great prices is out!

Thanks a lot Jonesy!
    Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    Can't wait to miss it !!

Steveimage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file