Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Barber Post Off

I'm not sure how many of you out there are big Barber fans, but I'm sure many of you have a nice one here and there. I'll start off with one of mine.

My eBay Auctions of US Type Coinage

PM me if you have any MS63 or higher large cents and half cents. I'm also looking for a PR64RB Two cent piece, a PR64/PR63 3CS, and an 1859 Indian cent in MS62/63.

Comments

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1894-P PCGS MS64

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options

Not mine but nice anyway.
  • Options
    1894-S MS64

Andy image
    We are finite beings, limited in all our powers, and, hence, our conclusions are not only relative, but they should ever be held subject to correction. Positive assurance is unattainable. The dogmatist is the only one who claims to possess absolute certainty.

First POTD 9/19/05!!

• Options
    stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave, you just had to post that beauty again didn't you? Love that piece. Did I ever mention I might pay stupid money for it?
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • Options
    CaseyCasey Posts: 1,502 ✭✭
    Maybe AU, hopefully MS? Maybe I'll send it in some day.

• Options
    coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's mine!
    1908 PCGS Proof 66

• Options
    If someone would add my 1899 quarter from the thread Russ posted for me the other day, please do so.

Les
    The President claims he didn't lie about taxes for those earning less then $250,000 a year with public mandated health insurance yet his own justice department has said they will use the right of the government to tax when the states appeals go to court.
  • Options
    I probably ought to quit posting this one but it's the only PR Barber that I still own.
  • Options
    stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best I can do right now BL.....Barberlovers coin
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • Options
    ARCOARCO Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually collect slicks, but I broke down and bought this G/AG. I usually don't collect this fancy of a grade, but thought, "what the hell". Before I get a flood of calls to buy it, I will just let everyone know up front that this beaut is already sold.

Tyler

actually, I bought this in a Seattle coin shop, it was the highest graded Barber coin available. Seems some other Seattle area Barber collector....from this board....had just cleaned them out. image
  • Options
    FullHornFullHorn Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    66Tbird66Tbird Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭

It's got great eye appeal at arms length. I like my 1912 50c in ngc63 better, then again the 25c in 4 is nice also. It's a type-set thing I guessimage
    Need something designed and 3D printed?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file