Home U.S. Coin Forum

ANY GOOD COIN SHOPS IN OMAHA, NE???

I'm leaving tomorrow for a short vacation with my son and his family in La Vista, Nebraska and was wondering if there are any good coin shops in the Omaha area. Any help would be appreciated. I'll check the message board when I arrive tomorrow evening.

Thanks,

Mike
DE FALCO NUMISMATIC CONSULTING
Visit Our Website @ www.numisvision.com
Specializing in DMPL Dollars, MONSTER toners and other Premium Quality U.S. Coins

*** Visit Mike De Falco's NEW Coin Talk Blog! ***

Comments

• Last time I was in Omaha, other than USSTRATCOM the only things that
    I found worthwhile were a Krispy Kreme doughnut shop and some good
    steaks. You mean that people actually visit Omaha for non work related
    reasons? Wow. image
    Robert Getty - Lifetime project to complete the finest collection of 1872 dated coins.
  • CoinHuskerCoinHusker Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭
    Hey now, be nice to us folks in Omaha. What we lack in natural asthetics and man-made amusments we make up for in bad weather, high taxes and road construction. There's an OK coin shop in Westroads Mall, nothing over the top, but it may be worth a look. There's another one on North 72nd St, but your lucky to ever find him open. Best advice, look through the phone book, see if anything "grabs you" and then decide to visit the zoo. The new "kingdoms of the night" exhibit under the Desert Dome is really nice. And don't forget to get a cone at "Zesto" while your down there! image
    Collecting coins, medals and currency featuring "The Sower"
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They still have a Zesto in Omaha? Haven't been to one of those in many years. There is a Brass Armadillo and a couple other antique places on the west side exit 444 or 414 IIRC that sometimes have coins tho anything good is picked over on a regular basis I'm told. Virg Marshall is in Wymore which isn't too far away I don't think. The zoo is fairly nice as those things go.
    theknowitalltroll;

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file