Home U.S. Coin Forum

YN 4th of July giveaway package received.....WOW!!!!!

i got home last night, and my son and daughter dragged me from my car in to the house.........their package had arrived! opening it was like Christmas morning for them (and me, too). They each got some great stuff, my daughter now wants to start collecting wheat pennies to fill the book she received, and my son went wild over the buffalo nickel book. This giveaway was great, you guys are great, and thank you frattlaw for making this all possible.

jose fernandez and family

Comments

• FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sucess Story # 1. Two New collectors for our Hobby.

Hey did your boy get a 20P Buff in the Goodie Box ?

Ken
  • nalamolly5nalamolly5 Posts: 671 ✭✭
    no, he did not get any in his, but my daughter got a 36d which he traded a nice wheatie he got for, both were happy with the coins they received.
  • Good stuff for the kids to learn upon. Congrats....Ken
  • airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wahoo!

JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • FrattLawFrattLaw Posts: 3,290 ✭✭
    Thanks it's great to hear that this helped 2 "new" collectors get a good start! Good for them, but I guess you're going to be spending some more time @ coin shows and shops. image

Hopefully it'll be a family thing and you all can enjoy it together as I did with my Mom. (who still collects state quarters by the way image)

Michael

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file