Home U.S. Coin Forum

Breakfast with a board member

My wife and I had breakfast in Gettysburg with Merz2 (Don) this AM. Don is a very friendly and knowledgeable person. I want to say it was a pleasure to meet him and we look forward to going to the Baltimore show and Registry luncheon with him.....Ken

Comments

• keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey ben

ditto on the looking forward part.

al h.image
  • MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Hell with breakfast, let do beers!! Or better beers for breakfast!!!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Marty, I'm doing beers right now while cooking venison tips with noodles. Waiting for the race to come on. I'll be doing a thread on a beer afterwhile....Ken...PS..The beer is Rogue Dead Guy Ale!!!!
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    Go Dale Jr!!!!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Go Dale Jr!!!! Banned!!!!!!!!.........Ken
    SLAP!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • OUCH!!!!!image
  • TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    Don (Merz2) was the first board member that I met. He is definitley a class act but I wouldn't say that to his face. image
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Don(Merz2) is a class act, the first board member I met, also. And I would say that to his face!image
    Gary
    Gentlemen, start your engines!!!!

It's on Daddy-o!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Its time for Ward Burton to take that Caterpillar Dodge to Victory Lane!!!!!! How about that flyover by the A10's!!!....Ken
  • jeffnpcbjeffnpcb Posts: 1,943
    If you have time to turn, you are not going fast enough!!image

HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
  • If you have time to turn, you are not going fast enough!!...Actually, until you've done it for real, it looks easy. I used to drive in the Hobby class at Silver Springs Speedway, and got to do a couple of laps in 1968 in a sprint car at Lincoln Speedway. You really don't turn, you power slide through the turns....Ken....PS, what a thrill!!!!
  • TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Don(Merz2) is a class act, the first board member I met, also. And I would say that to his face!image >>

I don't want Don to think that I actually have any respect for him! imageimage

Just kiddin' with Don!

PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • merz2merz2 Posts: 2,474
    I can honestly say it was a real pleasure to meet you too Ken.I'm quite sure we'll have a great time at the luncheon.
    Don
    Registry 1909-1958 Proof Lincolns
  • jeffnpcbjeffnpcb Posts: 1,943
    Ken, nothing beats the smell of Nitro in the morning! I'm a drag racing fan first. Only watch NASCAR if they qualify a track over 150mph. I prefer over 170!
    I hope Lucy isn't crying on the keyboard, only in her beer. Jr. is going to the garage!!!
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
    that was terrible... atleast hes not hurt.....
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭
    Don is a great guy. I am for sure going to visit with him at Baltimore. But breakfast, I don't know... Does that mean A.M. time? image
    National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file