Home U.S. Coin Forum

For those going to the ANA convention in Baltimore...

foodudefoodude Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭
For those going to the ANA convention in Baltimore, what are you looking forward to the most?

Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.

Comments

• airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to my first big convention, and hopefully meeting lots of board members- I'll be sure to learn a lot.

Jeremy
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    MDwoods & GSAGuy's birthday party on Thursday, the CU lunch on Friday, and the boarse on Saturday.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    Airplanenut, Are you going to the CU lunch on Friday? I'd like to talk airplanes with you if you have a spare minute or two.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭
    The people, the coins on the bourse, the auctions, in that order. It won't be long now. image
    National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.
  • airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,103 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Airplanenut, Are you going to the CU lunch on Friday? I'd like to talk airplanes with you if you have a spare minute or two. >>

What CU lunch? My plan is to be there Friday at noon-time, and I'd love to go to the lunch (and talk planes image)

There is ONE way I would go for the whole convention... that, though, I cannot say image

Jeremy
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 4 1913's (the main reason I am going), a chance to see the top Proof Liberty Nickel set. Meeting folks from this board and getting a chance to go to another ANA.

Forgot to add: Going to Camden Yards, certainly towards the top of the list as Baseball has been a love for a lot longer than coins.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • foodudefoodude Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭
    I'm with dbldie55 on the four 1913 v-Nickels. I'm still not sure if I can fit the convention into my schedule, but the clincher for me to try to make this convention is the opportunity to see the four nickels.

Airplanenut, you said that this will be your first big convention. Well, you are in for a big treat. I attended my first ANA convention in '89, and had a fabulous time.
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file