Home U.S. Coin Forum

Never mind, go away don't even look, I promise I'll never do it again!!!

MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
There everybody happy! Now no one can see the Capt'n Crunch Willie Warmer!!!

Sorry about that, but I had to sucker you in here somehow!!!image
It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

Comments

• TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭

<< <i>OT: Any golfers out there? My best round ever!!! >>

<< <i>Just wondering? Why, because I have this on E-Bay!! >>

<< <i>Sorry about that, but I had to sucker you in here somehow!!! >>

imageimageimage
  • MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Really I hated to do it. But golf people are as crazy as coin people. We show our coins and golfers have to show off a good score!! But hey, we all grew up with Capt'n Crunch!!!

• I dont usually say anything about non coin related threads but this is blatant! Go find a BST Golfing Forum!
    You can fool man but you can't fool God! He knows why you do what you do!
    I admit, it's blatant, and I will rot in golfers hell for it!image But come on, Gatorade Golf Balls@@

• darktonedarktone Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭
  • SarasotaFrankSarasotaFrank Posts: 1,625 ✭✭
    geez, why don't you just shoot him and get it over with.
    "I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather did, as opposed to screaming in terror like his passengers."
  • ksteelheaderksteelheader Posts: 11,777
    Geesh people, get a life!! Its a holiday weekend and life will still go on!!!.............Ken
    But if it was a nice Morgan and it just happened to be for sale no one would think anything of it!!!!

• darktonedarktone Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭
    Guy's, I have seen too many forum's ruined when it becomes acceptable to hawk your ebay auction's- because if it is acceptable that's all this place will be is a place to push your ebay stuff! Marty's a good guy and I like his post's I just don't want this place to become bad image. There are not too many rules here but one was you are not allowed to post your ebay auctions. mike
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The two best balls I hit all day was when I stepped on a rake in a sand trap.
    theknowitalltroll;
  • mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭
    The two best balls I hit all day was when I stepped on a rake in a sand trap.

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha.
    National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.
  • Did it hurt??image
  • jeffnpcbjeffnpcb Posts: 1,943
    imageTwo biggest wastes of real estate! Golf Courses and Cemetaries. But on the up side, I watch the golf channel to put me quickly to sleep! COW PASTURE POOL!!!
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
  • theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    Bajjerfan, ROTFLMAO!!! been there and done that, How embarassing rolling in a sand trap.
  • ksteelheaderksteelheader Posts: 11,777
    Golf is the easiest game on the face of the Earth. I had a hole-in-one in 1967. Never finished the game that day and haven't played since. Whats the use if you can be perfect????...........Ken
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I don't claim to be much of a golfer, but in all honesty I have never been quite THAT clumsy as to step on a rake. It does make good conversation in the clubhouse tho. I have some better golf stories, but I'm afraid Carol would put the kabosh on them right quick.
    theknowitalltroll;

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file