Home U.S. Coin Forum

They don't lie on Coin Vault... Do They??

I always here people talk about the "Big 3" grading services. I know PCGS and NGC are the top two, but who is the third. Is is really ICG as I heard claimed on Coin Vault last night??
Just My 2 Cents,
Big Mike <><

Let your roots grow down into him and draw up nourishment from him, so you will grow in faith, strong and vigorous in the truth you were taught. Let your lives overflow with thanksgiving for all that he has done. --Colossians 2:7

Comments

• jeffnpcbjeffnpcb Posts: 1,943
    I watched the show most of the early hours feeding my baby and ICG is recognized more from the polls on eBay than anywhere. It depends on the publications and self-biased writers that determine these factors. Hold on, nezt month it could be different!
    HEAD TUCKED AND ROLLING ALONG ENJOYING THE VIEW! [Most people I know!]

NEVER LET HIPPO MOUTH OVERLOAD HUMMINGBIRD BUTT!!!

WORK HARDER!!!!
    Millions on WELFARE depend on you!
  • The Big Three has always been PCGS, NGC and ANACS. I would take anything said on Coin Vault with a grain of salt. ICG is not even close to ANACS in consistancy and quality.
  • I agree. I wouldn't listen to anything the "Coin Vault" says. ICG, what did someone say that meant? I Cannot Grade? Yes, that sounds about right. I have examples here of proof coins that I will post sometime, graded PR70 DCAM by ICG that should be no more than PR69 DCAM'S at best. I don't like their holders either.
  • Just to let people know (so you don't think I'm an idiot) I'm very familiar with the wild claims that are made on Coin Vault and I know all about ICG. I just thought it was an interesting and funny claim on their part.
    Just My 2 Cents,
    Big Mike <><

Let your roots grow down into him and draw up nourishment from him, so you will grow in faith, strong and vigorous in the truth you were taught. Let your lives overflow with thanksgiving for all that he has done. --Colossians 2:7
  • I agree that ICG is vastly inferior to PCGS and NGC with regards to consistency.
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do they "LIE" on Coin Vault?
    NO!!
    Actually they "STAND" there and feed you their line of crap!
    theknowitalltroll;

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file