Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

$270 for a CT-P MS67! I'll sell mine for $255 delivered.

I just watched one of Wondercoin's auctions close. I made one on invoice 9008823. I planned to keep it for my collection, but it may be worth more to a serious state quarter collector then it is to me. I will offer mine for $255 delivered. PM if interested. Subject to prior sale. (I'll be away for a few hours but will consider offers in the order received.)

Link to completed e-bay auction
Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!

Comments

• wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian: Good luck with your coin. Perhaps the special "Flag" holder added a couple bucks to the final ebay price (it sure wasn't my picture) image

Incidently, as I recall, my Buy it now on the coin was $150. I believe the winning bidder was actually the very first bidder on the coin and chose to bid the opening bid of $125 instead of hitting the BIN at $150. Obviously, I am glad he did image

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

• << <i>Brian: Good luck with your coin. Perhaps the special "Flag" holder added a couple bucks to the final ebay price (it sure wasn't my picture) image

Incidently, as I recall, my Buy it now on the coin was $150. I believe the winning bidder was actually the very first bidder on the coin and chose to bid the opening bid of $125 instead of hitting the BIN at $150. Obviously, I am glad he did image

Wondercoin >>

That's pretty funny. Its always a gamble to not take the BIN...