Home U.S. Coin Forum

forum problems???

dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,691 ✭✭✭
definitely having problems posting on the forum. extremely slow, often jumps to an error page.

anyone else? i'm going to give up for now

K S

Comments

• MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Are they trying to tell you something Karl???image
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,691 ✭✭✭
    bwuahahahahahahahaha!

now mad-marty, be nice! image

K S
  • BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
    Yup, same here. Been going on since last weekend.

Maybe CU hired the IT guy away from Heritage? Their site's been working better lately (even though My Wantlist still doesn't work since they changed the format), and this one has taken a turn for the worse.
  • ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,776 ✭✭✭✭
    DITTO!!!
    Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
    odd, but it's working better now. just real sluggish.

i think mad-marty's behind all this!!!

K S
    maybe we're about to be BANNED!!! image

K S
  • TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    I haven't seem any problems. Maybe CU likes me better than rest of you! image
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭
    I've noticed it for the last several weeks. Doesn't seem to be during peak hours or anything like that. It will do it @ lunch time or @ 3 am or just any time.
    I'll just C&P what I said in another thread about it:
    I click on a thread & it won't open, seems like it just stalls out. Same thing when I click reply to a post, it just sits there. If I reply to a PM it won't "go" you know how after you click send in a PM the box closes out, well it don't a lot of times. So I click send again and it ends up sending 4 copies of the PM. Other people send me 3 or 4 copies of PM too so I know I'm not the only one with this problem.
    I'm not on dialup either, & my dsl is fairly fast. I know it's this site because I can click on any other site in the www it works just fine.

GRRRR.............................image
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    In the last few days it has been slow, but today has been good.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • ksteelheaderksteelheader Posts: 11,777
    Its been doing this to me for a couple of weeks now...Ken
  • callawayc7callawayc7 Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    I haven't had any problems posting. I guess it's just me since other people are having some problems.
  • Very sloooow. Can't be because of usage as it shows only 107 people logged in.

Look out this Sunday as hackers will attempt to take down 6000 web sites in 6 hours in a concerted effort to do damage. Is there really a thrill in that?
  • I have had similar problems. I have to click "stop," and tell it where I want to go a second time for it to actually go there. I think the software may be drunk.
    The strangest things seem suddenly routine.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file