Home U.S. Coin Forum

Baltimore Show

Who is going. Need a show of hands.......Ken

Comments

• I am on Sat. Our coin club is comming.
  • LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be there starting with the ANR sale on Friday the 25th through 8-1-03. Looking forward to a good time.
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko, Big Moose.
  • TONEDDOLLARSTONEDDOLLARS Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭
    I will be there
  • merz2merz2 Posts: 2,474
    Ken
    I'll be out front when the doors open on Saturday.I'm also going to the Registry Luncheon on Friday.
    Don
    Registry 1909-1958 Proof Lincolns
  • Hand here. Table 1606.
  • BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there on Friday, just for the day.
  • NicNic Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there fom the 24th- 2nd, limited time after the 30th. K
  • jbstevenjbsteven Posts: 6,178
    hand is raised.

see table number below, please stop by and introduce yourselves please
  • RKKayRKKay Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭
    What jbsteven said. Table 1009.
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    I'm planning on it!
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    you may want to be on the lookout for this suspicious looking character..

imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Make a side trip down to Annapolis and take a tour of my alma mater....image
  • nalamolly5nalamolly5 Posts: 671 ✭✭
    THINKING ABOUT IT
  • krankykranky Posts: 8,709 ✭✭✭

New collectors, please educate yourself before spending money on coins; there are people who believe that using numismatic knowledge to rip the naïve is what this hobby is all about.

• dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a chance to see four 1913 Liberty Nickels, I will be there. Rick, make sure you have a J-1690 at your table! (I would love to see any other Liberty Nickel patterns too).

I will be spending time at table 614, as this is my local dealers table.

Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 24,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there doing my thing at the Eureka table!
    Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭
    I'll arrive on the 24th and depart on the 2nd. I want to catch some of the auctions first hand. mdwoods
    National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.
  • GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna try to be there....... if for no other reason to see if thats really Lucy in the pic she sent me. image
    imageimage

• jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,657 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am working on it currently. I am trying to line up some work in that area, so that I can let my company pay for my trip there and back.
    Am I cheap or what???

Ill probably end up making it Thursday/Friday

Update:

I will be there Thursday and Friday till lunch, need to leave before the DC traffic gets heavy!
  • foodudefoodude Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭
    I thinking about going, 60% chance now.

Edit: I'm going- Thursday anf Friday.
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • DHeathDHeath Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭
    I hope to make it. Should be fun.
    Developing theory is what we are meant to do as academic researchers
    and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor
  • I have a table.image
  • RKKayRKKay Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭
    Goose and kranky, you'd better stop by. dbldie55, rest assured the Liberty Nickels will be well represented. Everyone else come say hi and hang out.
  • Just moved to Virginia, so I am close enough to come. This will
    be my first national level coin show, so I am looking forward to
    seeing everything.
    Robert Getty - Lifetime project to complete the finest collection of 1872 dated coins.
  • I am going on the 30th opening day
    I work the rest of the week
  • I'll be there on Thursday evening through Sunday.image
    Gary
  • JamminJJamminJ Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    My summer vacation just happens to be to Washington DC during that week so I'll be able to spend a day at the show! Probably the Wednesday or Thursday.

-JamminJ

• Will be there all week. Love crabcakes but one guy in our group would [and will try] to eat them three times a day every day all week. Should be a great ANA but don't get 'crabby'. And yes the lowest form of humor is a pun but I still like them.
    Collect for enjoyment
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Goose and kranky, you'd better stop by. dbldie55, rest assured the Liberty Nickels will be well represented. Everyone else come say hi and hang out. >>

you are On my List of people to see!
  • orevilleoreville Posts: 11,915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect to be there on the 2nd. Trying to get there on the 1st but it is a long haul from northern New Hampshire.
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • DracoDraco Posts: 512
    I will probalby be there.
  • airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 22,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there Friday noon-time until it ends image
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • HigashiyamaHigashiyama Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect to be there Thursday and perhaps Friday morning -- my first large coin show since around 1990 -- a lot has changed in the intervening years!
    Higashiyama
  • keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wednesday through Friday. just look for the pony-tail and the green "Pikie Bay" hat. i'll be the guy underneath.

al h.image
  • Raising my hand from under my rock. I plan on being there on friday to attend the lunch thing. Hope to meet alot of you.

Dan
    U S Navy Retired 22 years - ENC(SW) Ret. - Travling Nuclear Maintanence Contractor - Working Indian Point Nuclear plant Buchanan New York

">Franklin Halves
    ">Kennedy Halves
  • BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
    What lunch thing? Did I miss something?
  • RNCHSNRNCHSN Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there on Weds, day 1. I think it's the 30th. Anybody up for lunch on Wed?

• << <i>Make a side trip down to Annapolis and take a tour of my alma mater.... >>

And make sure you hoist a frosty "Natty Boh" or two for those of us who can't attend...
  • wayneherndonwayneherndon Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there the whole time. Table 12?? (I can't remember the last two digits at the moment).

WH

• dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll be there the whole time. Table 12?? (I can't remember the last two digits at the moment).

WH >>

1210 image
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • table 606 come see me
  • BigMooseBigMoose Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭
    I will be there from Wed., July 29 thru Sun. Will be set up at table #726 with Bob Bruce of All American Coin Co. He takes pity on me at the large shows and lets me play dealer for a few days. Please stop by and say hello. I will have some really nice coins there, almost all for show and not for sale, including a few gem unc. 1794 Large cents. I am looking forward to meeting as many CU boards members as possible.
    TomT-1794

Check out some of my 1794 Large Cents on www.coingallery.org
  • CoinAddictCoinAddict Posts: 5,571
    I am going to be there. I am going to be flying in on July 31. I am going to be with my uncle and father who are both non collectors. I am hoping to be able to go to the show for at least two days of the trip. We are also planning to visit the Smithsonian since we are going to be so close at the time. I look forward to meeting all of you.image
    Kyle
  • TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there Thursday night for the birthday party for MDWoods & GSAGuy. I'll be heading back home Saturday afternoon. I will be there for the PCGS lunch on Friday. Look for me. I'll be the tawl one in the crowd.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • I'll be there starting Friday for the lunch through Sat afternoon.

Robert Getty - Lifetime project to complete the finest collection of 1872 dated coins.
  • PhillyJoePhillyJoe Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭
    I have that Friday down as a vacation day at work. I just RSVP'd CU for the luncheon. Having been to the ANA show a few years ago in Phila., I don't see how I'm going to see every table and talk with everyone in a single day.

Joe
    The Philadelphia Mint: making coins since 1792. We make money by making money. Now in our 225th year thanks to no competition. image
  • ttt
  • newsmannewsman Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭
  • shylockshylock Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there Wed (30th) through Sat morning.
  • ttt

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file