Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

The King.... PCGS 1953s Franklin FBL ms65!

Up for grabs......... if interested, pm the HepKitty.
imageBe Bop A Lula!!
"Senorita HepKitty"
"I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter

Comments

• Options
    wow - say it ain't so.

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather did, as opposed to screaming in terror like his passengers."
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    This monster is the key to a top ten Registry set.... and a must for any top set in the country...... I have enjoyed owning this rarity, but it is time to pass it along......
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where be the picture?
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    mmmm.. gemmy.
  • Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,552 ✭✭✭
    Wow, at least I got to see a pick of the King of Franklinsimage

Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • Options
    All Hail the King!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prettier than the MS66FBL and I bet not as expensive! Neat coin. 100% original. I even think it would be "IWOG approved"! image

peacockcoins

• Options
    I like it.....nice coin Lucy.
  • Options
    ClausUrchClausUrch Posts: 1,278
    I will trade you all PCGS Pr69DCAM Kennedies from 1980 to present for it. How about it????? All those nice shiney Kennedy's for 1 lowly Franklin that is not anywhere near as shiney as a proof?......
  • Options

<< <i>I will trade you all PCGS Pr69DCAM Kennedies from 1980 to present for it. How about it????? All those nice shiney Kennedy's for 1 lowly Franklin that is not anywhere near as shiney as a proof?......
    >>

BANN'D!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    MadMonkMadMonk Posts: 3,743
    Lucy, I'm drooling all over my keyboard!!! Really nice strike for the year and mint!
    Man, I've looked at 53-s frankies for years. That's the best strike I can remember seeing on a 53-S.
    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
  • Options
    gsaguygsaguy Posts: 2,425
    bumped!
  • Options
    Be Bop A Lula!!!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    "A Young Womans Wish, and A Old Womans Dream"
    -Bo Diddley 100% Natural Man
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    One For The Money
    Two For The Show
    Three To Get Ready
    NOW GO CAT GO!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
  • Options
    .......is this coin still availible ?