Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

And, Honeycutt snipes away the #1 place in proof Kennedys.

Of course, EBL III just needs to add the 2002 coins to snipe it away from him. Let the games begin!

Russ, NCNE

Comments

• Options
    Russ,

Bad for us image Two steps down.
    Congratulations for both.
    I just not understand keeping the set closed.

Join the campaign "Show your beauties to World"

Edson
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I just not understand keeping the set closed. >>

Edson,

I think that was probably an accident. It was open before the update, and his other sets are open. He probably just forgot to check the correct box.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Of course, EBL III just needs to add the 2002 coins to snipe it away from him. Let the games begin!

Russ, NCNE >>

Probably forgot to hit validate and has not checked back. What a surprise that would be.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    EBL III was the big surprise. No doubt.

Edson
  • Options
    Maybe he and Honeycutt met behind the grassy knoll and made a secret deal.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Russ,
    You are familiar with the rule that the number one can't be hidden?
    Check the discussion in this forum about the State Quaters Set.
    Edson
  • Options
    Honeycutt's commentary in his set is rather interesting:

<< <i>I do not understand how a retail $25 coin could move one from 33rd to 1st. Or better yet why two $25 retail coins will move one from 42nd to top set? It seems like a joke to see the EBL III Collection in 42nd place even missing two coins... >>

The part about a retail $25 coin moving him from 33rd to 1st isn't completely honest. That coin alone would only have moved him in to 2nd. He also upgraded his 1976-S SILVER to PR70DCAM. That's what put him at #1.

Russ, NCNE

• Options

<< <i>Honeycutt's commentary in his set is rather interesting:

<< <i>I do not understand how a retail $25 coin could move one from 33rd to 1st. Or better yet why two $25 retail coins will move one from 42nd to top set? It seems like a joke to see the EBL III Collection in 42nd place even missing two coins... >>

The part about a retail $25 coin moving him from 33rd to 1st isn't completely honest. That coin alone would only have moved him in to 2nd. He also upgraded his 1976-S SILVER to PR70DCAM. That's what put him at #1.

Russ, NCNE >>

Thanks for the clarification