Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

related to the mailing thread I brought up last week. "Update" What happened.

Since Minesota is about in the top, middle of the country, there is nowhere in the continental U.S. that a package could be mailed from to me that would be much over 2000 miles. Given that, how much longer should I wait for a registered insured package that was shipped last monday ? Les
The President claims he didn't lie about taxes for those earning less then $250,000 a year with public mandated health insurance yet his own justice department has said they will use the right of the government to tax when the states appeals go to court.

Comments

• Options
    Last Monday? Hmm...I'd contact the seller and see what's up.
  • Options
    BarryBarry Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭
    If you know the Registration number, you can track it online at usps.com
  • Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295
    I recently sent a registered package to St Paul MN and it took ten days. I am in Richmond VA.
  • Options
    bozboz Posts: 1,405
    I sent registered, from Michigan to Colorado. Took 14 days. But it made it.
    The great use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it--James Truslow Adams
  • Options
    Just another Government entity in action....Ken
  • Options
    Found out today, it was addressed wrong, sent to Minnesota & then returned to pinnacle!!!

Oh well, 1 more try! image
    The President claims he didn't lie about taxes for those earning less then $250,000 a year with public mandated health insurance yet his own justice department has said they will use the right of the government to tax when the states appeals go to court.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file