Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

T218 Mecca's Non-Boxing

Thought I would start a new thread since my question about these cards is about the non-boxers. I recently bought a stack ( I think there's 28 cards) of the track and field, swimmers, even a roller skater. I would appreciate any info. If anyone is working on a Registry set, let me know. They are not high grade but, as collectors of these cards know, still strikingly beautiful.
Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.

Comments

• Options
    VirtualizardVirtualizard Posts: 1,936 ✭✭
    I just started collecting this set as well. I got 4 of them in the past few days (all raw) and Jay has thrown in a PSA 2 boxer on a deal we have. I plan to get them graded and keep picking them up as I can. As soon as I receive some graded cards, I will request that the set be added to the registry. I'll share more as I learn more about the set. The other thread on this topic has been very informative so far.

I was hoping to not have any competition for a while, but oh well. It's all in fun. image

JEB.
  • Options
    Does anyone know if there are any short prints? By the way, I found one boxer in the group. Some guy named "Young Nitchie."
    My favorite card is the roller skater. I smile every time I look at it. His name is Joseph Jordan and he's proudly wearing all the medals he's earned for skating.
    Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.
  • Options
    galveston-

do you have a scan of the rollerskater? ive gotta see this. guess i started a trend with these t218's
  • Options
    VirtualizardVirtualizard Posts: 1,936 ✭✭

<< <i>guess i started a trend with these t218's >>

Yeah, next time PM me or email me before getting everyone else here involved. image

JEB.
  • Options
    Second only to T205's for sheer beauty, too bad there weren't any baseball players in this set. The golfers and billiard player cards are awesome (and less prevelent)!
    I also am working slowly on this set. Mine are mostly SGC graded. The cards just look better in them. You can get the track stars cheap enough. I just picked up a SGC nm card of track star Keating last month for $24.00.