Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I Need a 22 No "D" Lincoln in lower circulated condition

I am in search of a lower grade 1922 No "d" Lincoln cent for a fellow collector, he is on a limited budget so it needs to be in the G/VG range. Must be rev Die 2 (str rev) Nice eye appeal,solid date, with no problems is preferred.

Prefer PCGS, but will consider NGC, ICG, ANACS (eye-appeal is more important than service)

Please PM me if you have something to offer and photo!

Will answer any response s in order of reciept

Thanks
jim dimmick

Comments

• I saw in DAVID LAWRENCE's monthly catalog he had one for sell in believe in that grade I didnt notice the price because I am not a Lincoln collector check out his site and see what he wants for it.
    He has a deal there where you can make a offer on a coin and says
    no resonable offer will be refused. Allen
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Need a 22 No "D" Lincoln? >>

When you put a question mark at the end of your title, it made me think you had one for sale, as in:

"Do you need a '22 no "D" Lincoln?"

(Well, yeah, as a matter of fact I could always use some key coins. But I'm tapped out financially and would be lucky if I could afford a whizzed VG 1944 Lincoln, at the moment...) image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTT,

Thanks for the input so far, but the DLRC is too high a grade for his budget!