Home U.S. Coin Forum

thanks a lot

thanks a lot......

Comments

• wingedlibertywingedliberty Posts: 4,805 ✭✭✭
    I have no knowledge as to the coins pedigree or origin, I only thought that your description was humerous, the link was not meant to insult, but rather to share an interesting and humerous Ebay text.

Brian.
  • CLASSICSCLASSICS Posts: 1,164 ✭✭

<< <i>I have no knowledge as to the coins pedigree or origin, I only thought that your description was humerous, the link was not meant to insult, but rather to share an interesting and humerous Ebay text.

Brian. >>

.........brian its okay.......i know the facts...
  • And what are we all missing here. Is this fill in the balnks, or what?????...........Ken
  • braddickbraddick Posts: 23,781 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Classics you explained how the coin you sold on eBay is NO WAY the same coin Supercoin imaged (it is) and now you have removed the original Thread. Is this an Ike you've owned since the 70's or is your memory now clearer on this?
    I have more than a passing interest as I bid and almost won this coin based ON THE STORY you provided in the auction description.

peacockcoins

<< <i>Classics you explained how the coin you sold on eBay is NO WAY the same coin Supercoin imaged (it is) and now you have removed the original Thread. Is this an Ike you've owned since the 70's or is your memory now clearer on this?
    I have more than a passing interest as I bid and almost won this coin based ON THE STORY you provided in the auction description. >>

.........................................................................................................................my memory is always clear............i removed the thread for one reason........its not worth the hassles......people will think what they want no matter what i say.......just read some of the comments others have made about other forum members............the name calling, the bashing, and everything else...........the person who bought the coin...i offered him a full refund if he didnt like the coin.................
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    More Classics for me!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter

<< <i>More Classics for me! >>

...............thank you hep kitty.........image
  • darktonedarktone Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭

the same goes for me! mike image

<< <i>

the same goes for me! mike image >>

........thank you mike..........image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
      Emoji
      Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
      Drop image/file