Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1970 Kellogg's Football Commons

Hi all!

I just picked up a handful of '70 Kelloggs Football Commons, and my decision as to whether or not to get them graded has been complicated by two things:

a) I have no idea how to pre-grade them (although I suppose I'll just take a flyer on this), and

b) more importantly, I have no idea if they're worth anything in 8 or 9, since there doesn't appear to be any listing for them in the SMR online.

Anybody know if there's a market for these?

Thanks!

Guy

Comments

• Options
    There's a market for them but you won't get rich. PSA 9's typically sell for $10-$25 dollars. Unitas, Simpson and Sayers sometimes draw more.

PSA 8's are tougher to move and are typically a great buy for the bargain concious. They generally sell for $10.

As for what to look for. Well, my theory is: if it doesn't look like a 10, it's probably an 8.

I think the highest price ever paid for one of these cards was a PSA 10 OJ Simpson. Gem Mint Man nailed it for around 3-400 bucks.

Strong buyer of 1970 Kelloggs Football & 1971 Kelloggs Baseball and Football. Please help me find cards!
    I have a few hundred extra PSA graded 1971 Kellogg's cards. E-mail for price list. Looking for 1970 Topps Supers in PSA 9 too.
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    Thanks for the tip! I'll look 'em over and see if any are 'gem' image