Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1953 Glendale Hot Dogs break up

I am concidering breaking up the #1 set on the Registry. Does any one have an opnion on this? Any interest in any of the cards? I have had the set out at a few shows for $12,000.
My Glendale Set
I have all of the PSA 7's(2) and all of the 6's(4) and 6 of the 10 5"s. I would rather sell it complete, I just have not found the customer.

Comments

• mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Marty: It is a very nice set -- I believe I have seen it at one of the East Coast shows. If it is the same set I recall, the Houtteman card is in exceptionally nice shape for the set. Sorry that I'm not interested at this time, but it is a valiant effort, and I congratulate you on putting a nice set together on a very tough regional issue.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • I have had this set out at Fort Washington.
  • murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    how many years did it take to put together again?? image
  • jersterjerster Posts: 828 ✭✭✭
    If I could afford it, it would be mine image
  • dstudebadstudeba Posts: 215 ✭✭
    If you broke it up I would be interested in picking up some examples of this set. They are very pretty cards.

--------------------

need Wilson Franks
    Search and Track Auctions Automatically

Collectable
    Dan,
    I have some dupes laying around here.
    i'll shoot over some scans.
    If you think the $$ on Stahl-Meyers and Wilsons gets stupid,
    ...............you'll love these babies
  • I have sold the Paul Foytack. This gentleman had been looking for the card for three years. There are some hard to find cards here.
    Marty.
    that's wild. I sold one on e-bay last fall. I think verkman had one in the past year too
    I guess he was holding out for a 6. So let the negotiations begin. let me know what you think, or at least give me some prices to work from.