Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

With so many dealers here, you'd think I could find 4 measley little coins.

I need a 2000 P PCGS Jefferson. MS 65 or 66 is fine. FS optional. Apparently there's only about 160 slabbed by PCGS. I saw some go fairly high on ebay, higher than I was going to go at the time before I knew about the apparent shortage, so now may be the time for some of you guys to send some in. And then sell me one image

I also still need the 2000 platinum eagles 1 oz 1/2 oz and 1/4 oz. Raw uncirculated. I've been offered wholesale by another member here but that's only if he can locate them. Looking at ebay you'd think they've all been slabbed. I've also found some in ads for rediculous prices. I'll pay in BETWEEN wholesale and rediculous prices. Just fair is all I'm asking.

I leave my wish list in the hands of you fine people and trust that my needs will soon be fulfilled. AND (reason for edit) I prefer buying here over ebay. Any responses or pm's would be welcome even if it's only to point me toward a trusted dealer that you've dealt with in the past. I really need these coins to complete my son's year 2000 set.

Thanks
Chris
Glock: the original point and click interface.
The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.
Guns have only two enemies, rust and liberals.
Criminals love gun control, it makes their profession safer.
If guns are outlawed can we use swords?
A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone