Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Great PCGS Collector Coins On Ebay: CLOSING

wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
I posted a great selection of PCGS Clad Wash Quaters, as well as many other neat collector coins (Jeffs, Sacs, Lincolns, State Quarters) on ebay today (seller handle: www.wondercoin.com). I just wanted to give everyone here "heads up" on these auctions. image Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,526 ✭✭✭
    Link to Mitch's auctions.

Linkavous
    National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.
  • Options
    FC57CoinsFC57Coins Posts: 9,140
    Where are all the Frankies??? image
  • Options
    bozboz Posts: 1,405
    Where are all the pictures?
    The great use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it--James Truslow Adams
  • Options

<< <i>Where are all the pictures? >>

Good question.
    Friends are Gods way of apologizing for your relatives.
  • Options
    I pride myself on accurate descriptions in my ebay offerings - if I say a coin is sensational for the grade- you can "take that to the bank". If I say the coin is hazy - don't expect blast white. If I say nothing other than the coin has a nice strike, luster and appeal - you can expect no spots, fingerprints or haze! That, coupled with a 7 day return privilege for a complete refund including the bidder's postage I was paid fully protects an ebay bidder as far as I am concerned. I do not recall having an ebay item returned to me for more than a year now!! I think that speaks volumes as far as my auction descriptions. image

Hey - everyone choses the manner in which they want to do business - this is America! image

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    I have to say I am a firm believer of posting photo's with your eBay auctions. I always have a photo with mine. "BUT"
    I have to agree with Mitch, it's a to each his own situation, and Mitch's reputation and feedback speaks volumes.
    I have never hesitated to bid on one of Mitch's auctions and every coin I have purchased from him through his auctions
    or otherwise was exactly as discribed. Mitch is probably the only eBay seller I deal with where I don't need a photo.

onlyroosies
  • Options
    These nice collector coins (especially the clad quarters and Jefferson nickels) close tomorrow. Still some super deals image Wondercoin
  • Options
    dldallendldallen Posts: 359 ✭✭
    I have to second Nick's appraisal of Mitch's auctions. I also take the time to include a photo and clear description (especially since my photo skills aren't quite there yetimage ) but I've been more than pleased to bid on and receive some of the gems that Mitch produces. Both him and Mark (Datentype) are sellers of PQ material and their reputations don't need a photo, especially with the return guarantee and their ability to work with sellers. There are many folks on this board that I have and would buy from sight unseen based upon their extreme knowledge of a series or era of coins.

To venture outside of this forum and chance some of the other unknowns on eBay and other auctions I can't recommend; but Mitch, Mark, and others here will send you a PQ coin if you bought a PQ coin. And that my friends, you can take to the bank! Thanks, Dave
  • Options
    Never yet disappointed with one of Mitch's (or Datentype's for that matter) pictureless beauties. Of course IMO a few hundred dollars ($500 or so) for a good camera (try Nikon coolpix 4300 for about $450 or the 4500 for about $600) can pay for itself tenfold or more with the higher bids auctions with pictures generate (again IMO).
  • Options
    Red- if I have any chance of selling you a coin, I had better keep them "picture-free" image

GREAT COLLECTOR COINS START CLOSING THIS MORNING image WONDERCOIN