Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

A big THANKS to PSA

PSA received my submission on 6/20 for "modern" service level, low and behold today my grades were posted. 6 DAYS!!!!! PSA gets a big thanks from me, that made my day, just wish the grades would have been a little better!!

Mike

Comments

• Options
    It must have been a slow week at PSA. I just received grades for my "Vintage Football Special" submission - received by PSA on June 20. Thanks PSA.
    John Vineyard

• Options
    StumpStump Posts: 927
    I have had a submission in since 6-6 and its still in the recieving room.

Dave
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com
  • Options
    purelyPSApurelyPSA Posts: 712 ✭✭
    Stump - every time I see your dog icon, I laugh. I guess it's because if I were getting shilled up the wazoo, and my cards were sitting in the warehouse when everyone else's were getting graded, I'd look that way too. image
  • Options
    MantlefanMantlefan Posts: 1,079 ✭✭
    Great service. I sent 65 cards for 10 day service.....had my results in 3 days!
    Frank

Always looking for 1957 Topps BB in PSA 9!
  • Options
    murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    No doubt. I had two 50 card invoices on the football special (45 days).
    one took usps priority 8 days and psa 3 days, the other turned around in 5 days.
    the grades were about as expected, though slightly stern image

My guess is they are getting caught up in expectation of the crazy mad volume of crossover submissions they are going to have with the new July special ($5 crossovers in 20 days) image
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    These quick turnaround times prompted me to check my 3 outstanding submissions. They were rec'd on 6/13, 6/20 & 6/23.
    The one from 6/23 has been graded, in just 3 days, wow! It was the FB special. Do you remeber the 2 to 3 months it used to take? ...jay
  • Options
    heres 1 for the books. i sent in a load for the football special just rec on the 24th, no they are not posted yet.but along with it sent a misslabeled card ,mech error. psa rec on 24th ,shipped on 24th. now thats fast!!!!!
  • Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    My submission got there on 5/29/03 and I just got the results yesterday.
  • Options
    dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    Jay -- I sure do remember the 3 month turnarounds in '99 and '00. They didn't have the on-line status either, so each trip to the post office was an adventure.

I sent in 130 vintage bulk commons and they arrived at PSA on 6/10/03 and shipped out 6/24/03. Not bad at all.
  • Options
    Submitted cards for crossover on 5/22/03 invoice number is 4050667. I was told this is a 30 day guarantee service. Can anybody help me with any information on this as this submission is closing in on 30 businees days.